RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   gunit.101 vs MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167376)

gunit.101 12-21-04 01:49 PM

gunit.101 vs MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ

Battle Rules:

8 Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 12-21-04 at 02:19 PM

Must drop verse in 60 minutes after check in.

System 12-21-04 01:50 PM

MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-21-04 01:50 PM.

System 12-21-04 01:51 PM

gunit.101 has ACCEPTED this battle on 12-21-04 01:51 PM.

gunit.101 12-21-04 01:58 PM

Aiyo...
Lookin at your statistics everyone sees you're sucky
You couldnt "raise the woof" if you had a baby puppy
I'm killer, with the mic in my hand you betta check it
Cuz you must bite lines if you missed a(mista) authentik
And it's already over, cuz kid you're just a fuckin lame
I can tell youre under me with a "underscore" in ya name
Next time you better stop and realize what youre facin
i'll fill you with more "bullets" than powerpoint presentations!

....Gone.... 12-21-04 02:32 PM

This is an emergency I’ll verbally rape this bitch, change your name into g-unit 911
You aint ILLY but my punches will clown you silly, I aint your father but u is getting sonn
Even if you brush your teeth withBARBIE TOOTH-PASTE you still couldn’t spit nice
if your tongue was shaped like an pumpkin jackal still your spits couldn’t scare me in fright
if this kid did 100 abdominal crunches still his punches couldnt be tighther or harder than mines
You call your self an G, look kids this nikka still plays GTA but he'd never committed an crime in real life
Yes my punches are sweet giving you holes like cavaties,get quick lit like an candle stick bitch
messing with the real arsonist, leave more burn spots than an dalmation has on this fake prick

:thumbup:

....Gone.... 12-21-04 02:34 PM

Upppin For These God Damn Votes Holla At Cha Boi..............

KnotiSe 12-21-04 03:07 PM

This was feedback posted for MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ

Not bad u lack metas but its all in elevation right? just being a crew member to help out ya kno? well keep doin ya thing i think u got this won

....Gone.... 12-21-04 03:08 PM

o aight thanks lil krew member thank you....upp for some damn votes

L.E 12-21-04 06:36 PM

Haha...nice verse...you should get this one fo real :thumbup:

....Gone.... 12-21-04 06:37 PM

lol werd uppin for more feedbacks or votes holla at cha boi

Parallel 12-21-04 07:21 PM

Voted For: MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ

gunit.101
ok you had some good stucture and flow but shit you just need a lil work on punchlines...you have them but you need work on them...worpdlay the same thing goes too...metaphores were used pretty welll...but im not to on them anymore....you didnt really use to much vocab but meh alright verse..keep it up no hate

Mista_Authetiq
lol...nice name fam....meh good verse...weak stcuture...pretty good flow i guess...vocab was kiinda weak...but your punchlines and vocabulary were pretty tight...i liked your first bar..the opener...that was a tight line...but i feel you took this guy easy...pz

VOTE: Mista

....Gone.... 12-21-04 07:26 PM

O Aight Thanks For The Vote......uppin For More God Damn Vote

Coopa Bang 12-21-04 10:23 PM

nice flow mista.....you had some tight punches like ya first one g-unit 911 lmao....and barbie doll toothe paste blew him away....No doubt the other guy had a alrite flow but u got him this time...But I sorta think you have a lil stretched out linez...only thing i see wrong is a structure a lil....get that right and you're set....good work on reppin da crew fam....

NewKid 12-21-04 10:38 PM

Voted For: MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ

[Center]

This is an emergency I’ll verbally rape this bitch, change your name into g-unit 911
You aint ILLY but my punches will clown you silly, I aint your father but u is getting sonn
^^^ Good Multies Nice Punch 8/10..

Even if you brush your teeth withBARBIE TOOTH-PASTE you still couldn’t spit nice
if your tongue was shaped like an pumpkin jackal still your spits couldn’t scare me in fright
^^^^ Ok Line Good Punch And Meta 7/10

if this kid did 100 abdominal crunches still his punches couldnt be tighther or harder than mines
You call your self an G, look kids this nikka still plays GTA but he'd never committed an crime in real life
^^^^ Not All That Good But U Had Metas In Thea Dont Drag Ya Bars So Long.. 7/10

Yes my punches are sweet giving you holes like cavaties,get quick lit like an candle stick bitch
messing with the real arsonist, leave more burn spots than an dalmation has on this fake prick
^^^ Iight Good Multis And Ok Punch 7/10

Iight M_A Verse Wass Betta Bcus He Had Decent Punches And Good Wordplay Nice Meats Threw Out Tha Whole Thing Multiz Wass Hott Juss Fix Ya Strukture And Up Ya Vokab...

/V M_A

Logic The Goonie 12-21-04 11:25 PM

This was feedback posted for gunit.101

i'll fill you with more "bullets" than powerpoint presentations!

*dead*