RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   empy is officially homosexual (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167534)

Phenom-in-all 12-22-04 04:13 AM

empy is officially homosexual

Since he knew he didn't have anymore dick rida's, the cry baby went to strobe and had me dq'd for something I didn't even know you couldn't do. It was 3-3, even with all his d/r votes...

Final votes:

Voted for cali: gaurenteed (friend of empy, and ironically - his first EVER post in audio... funny how that is), viscosity (also another audio first timer... hmmm), infector mindz (He's voted for at least three of cali;s text battles in the last month, and then magically makes his first appearance voting in audio for this... wow)

Voted for Phenom: New Method, The Realist, & Memisis. I don't even know any of these cats. Yet all their feedback says I OWNED cali. And I've talked to 8-10 other cats about the battle who ALL said I owned you, but magically all blacklisted.

bottomline?

empy is BITCHMADE :thumbup:

JRoy 12-22-04 04:17 AM

Ok...first of all i think he beat u...so just square up and take it like a man..cuz i only vote on battles i think are good..you should be happy any one did and that this isn't an inactive web-site or else it wouldn't matter about banning IP adresses and shit...ya get me....damn just take the fact you losing and hes winning..

Identikal 12-22-04 04:18 AM

well to be honest i'm not suprised, he had me dq'd from a text battle between us months ago, i guess to him a wins a win wether dq or an actual win, no beef to any of ya

Phenom-in-all 12-22-04 04:20 AM

Infector - seriously... I didn't think it was possible to actually continually ride someone's e-dick, so hard, for so long.

JRoy 12-22-04 04:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
Infector - seriously... I didn't think it was possible to actually continually ride someone's e-dick, so hard, for so long.

shit see when i first came here i thought you was ill now oyu just some lame jackass

Identikal 12-22-04 04:24 AM

how's he lame when he has a record deal and shit in canada, just wondering

JRoy 12-22-04 04:28 AM

naw its just if he loses he cant take it....and cant face the fact when some one less superior steps up and beats um by practicing he cant take it.....

La Cosa Nostra 12-22-04 04:34 AM

Actually I thought you came wack as fuck on your battle against empire..
But I didnt vote considering you would take it as a hate vote.

JRoy 12-22-04 04:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havocc
Actually I thought you came wack as fuck on your battle against empire..
But I didnt vote considering you would take it as a hate vote.

finaalyy some one tells you whats happening

JwillP 12-22-04 04:41 AM

havocc is retarded though, if you listen empire doesn't have any personals, he harldly has disses, its laughable...

La Cosa Nostra 12-22-04 04:59 AM

Omg dickhead, read my post, I didnt say empire won, I said phenom came wack as fuck. :thumbup:

Viscosity 12-22-04 05:26 AM

Your A Fucking Pussy Look At You Cry Over Net Audio.
You CanT Rap, Your Intro Was Fucking Stupid As Hell..
Ima First Time Audio? R U Fucking Retarded.
Ive Been Doing Audio For 6 Years, God.. Ur An Idiot
Ur Hook Was Wack, The Beat/quality Was The Only Ok Thing..
U Lost My Vote By 1 Point I Did It Fair.
I Added It Up.. Shut The Fuck Up Pussy.. Keep Crying Cuz Ur A Herb Ass Lame Nigga, Whos Wack.. Simple

ONLY REASON I POSTED IN THE BATTLE, IS BECAUSE I SEEN IT SAYING 'EMP VS PUSSY' IS SET UP IN THIS SECTION.. U TRULY R A NET GEEK PUSSY, CRYING AND SHIT..

GET A GRIP, AND JUMP OFF MY DICK BITCH.
IF I HAVE TO ILL SET MY MIC UP, SHOW U REAL QUALITY AND REAL LYRICS AND A MOTHER FUCKING BEAT.. BUT I DUN THINK I SHOULD HAVE TO PROVE TO A PUSSY WHO USES A HAT SAMPLES HAHAHAHAHAHAA

R.Christensen 12-22-04 11:19 AM

Umm...

What the hell did Phenom get DQ'd for?

Phenom-in-all 12-22-04 11:26 AM

^^^ why do you even speak... (this was directed at the guy above chrit)

I swear, if I hear one more text head threaten how he's gon come "show me how to do" anything in audio, I'ma lose it. Go buy a mic, and do it.

And Viscosity, i don't care about a loss, cause ask any audio head on this board, and they know whats good with this battle. Infector - I ain't saying he didn't improve, yes, he's better than the waaaack audio he dropped before, but that doesn't mean you get a handful of dick rida's and try and pump ya record. He's 3-0, and hasn't even beaten anyone.

The three losses in my record are all gay like this. A dq to empire. (I don't even know why) A no-show to carson (my only legit loss, cause I'm lazy, and had already beaten carson once 5-0) A dick ride festival loss to Fresh Emcee. His crew all voted within a hour, and then he wouldn't accept my rematch, and he left the site.

My only real loss was to Seven in the Got Skillz tourny. And we both fooled around with that and just dissed carson.

It's not like I'ma go reset my record, but why even have stats if they ain't real.

ChuCkD wit FLAVA 12-22-04 11:29 AM

grow up

why the fuck is homosexual an insult??????? its a real played out, dumbass word to use anyway

get a fuckin life