RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   D-Block MixTape (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=167610)

AutoMATIK™ 12-22-04 03:03 PM

D-Block MixTape

Some cover. It took 'bout 15min.

JRoy 12-22-04 03:06 PM

damn thats hella tight.....i'd give that a 10/10.....the text goes well with the pic...everythings right bout it..

AutoMATIK™ 12-22-04 03:08 PM

word .... thnx ...

Ltizzle 12-22-04 03:35 PM

yeah its good, but id say 10/10 is a lil bit of a stretch....
good job fitting more than one person in there, for people who dont know graphix it doesnt look so hard to do but in reality its a tough job to fit multiple people in and still make it look good...props for dat...
of course colors go well, and the text works nice with it, you put a good effect to it and it flows real nice....
i like it, probably around an 8.5/10 which is real high rating in my book....

AutoMATIK™ 12-22-04 03:55 PM

Yeah thnx fam ..

Delphia Dahmer 12-22-04 08:11 PM

lmao.........
yea.......real hard

even though there is a PSD for it, or you could cut it out of another mixtape, which its used on quite reguarly......so basically put.......he didnt fit them all on there

and honestly, the textwork blows for a mixtape.........just go to mixunit.com, and you would see, its way too simplisitic........especially considering you didnt do much to the background......

personally, i dont like it

its a stock with a picture.........period.

2/10

[.:D:.] 12-22-04 08:15 PM

yo Automatik..this is the nigga that said he was Philly...^^....

but the cover...is nice to me...long as it gets the point across..

God 12-22-04 08:31 PM

Shyts Dope ...10/10

Nice shyt automatik

AutoMATIK™ 12-22-04 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RV_Iz_Boot-E
lmao.........
yea.......real hard

even though there is a PSD for it, or you could cut it out of another mixtape, which its used on quite reguarly......so basically put.......he didnt fit them all on there

and honestly, the textwork blows for a mixtape.........just go to mixunit.com, and you would see, its way too simplisitic........especially considering you didnt do much to the background......

personally, i dont like it

its a stock with a picture.........period.

2/10

Lol.i swear i love this guy. Usually,you're feedback (good or bad) means alot to me.and i usually go in and change everything you said and try to improve to your standards being that you knew that what you were talking about

But .... you're a fuckin imposter! lmao.what a bitch, so i have no respect for you,sorry kid.

So for now on your posts are gonna to be ignored by me,lmao!

... Hoe ass nigga

Insight. 12-22-04 09:51 PM

dope. this is one of the few covers i view that i can actually see on a store shelf. um y is the bottam of the cover completely brown? did u not cut em or sometin? um overall i like it. 8/10

AutoMATIK™ 12-23-04 11:00 AM

Completely brown? i dont see what you're talking about.

Delphia Dahmer 12-23-04 05:10 PM

personify is on crack.......

me > everyone here in graphics.......

not cockiness...just facts....

hate me all you want....J.O.S.E., we all know what that means

Insight. 12-23-04 05:25 PM

not crack, weed, get ya drug straight! lol. if ya look on the sides, it is completely brown. the backround, just stops, and goes completely brown. if i have to explain further i will, but ya.

..Decree.. 12-23-04 05:30 PM

lmfao at people fightin over graphix...........

DiSeAsE 12-23-04 05:33 PM

9/10, too much grunge and scratches just doesnt look right and thats yours is good, it looks like they would come up with a cd cover like that