RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   To Those Of You Who Saw My Suicide Thread A Whil Ago... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168253)

L.E 12-25-04 10:37 PM

To Those Of You Who Saw My Suicide Thread A Whil Ago...

...Yes, it was real. Yes, I was going to kill myself. :(

I am better now though...Just because of a new love in my life...Shayla. Thank you to all who supported me then...It's funny because I was more accepted on a rap site than I was in real life...

But anyway, thanks...peace. Happy Holiodays.

Recluse 12-25-04 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
...Yes, it was real. Yes, I was going to kill myself. :(

I am better now though...Just because of a new love in my life...Shayla. Thank you to all who supported me then...It's funny because I was more accepted on a rap site than I was in real life...

But anyway, thanks...peace. Happy Holiodays.

^word bro.....you welcome....and i hope she don't leave you cuz then i gotta go take over II from crying...lol...hold it down bro.....~1~

Nynth Degree 12-25-04 10:38 PM

Ayo LE, I just wanted to apologize for using that as ammo for a personal in our battle. That seemed like some serious shit, and probably shouldn't have been portrayed in the manner that I chose...
I know you didn't express having a problem with it, but I just thought I'd get that off my chest. It was rather bogus and probably shouldn't have been used.

L.E 12-25-04 10:39 PM

..It's okay. Yeah...that was a low-blow...but whatever, its in the past. Goodlooks Chaos! :thumbup:

Nynth Degree 12-25-04 10:41 PM

Word, but keep ya head up man, I been there before...

L.E 12-25-04 10:41 PM

Chea...it's a shitty place to be :(...

Insight. 12-25-04 10:52 PM

ya, freaked me out. i thought we were gonna lose LE. keep up bro. px

TeamOne 12-25-04 11:06 PM

yea........ that shit was crazy...... i dont think many, if any of us thought u were just playing around with that poem/rap u had written about her...... that om was pretty good and deep, too

Wickedclown 12-25-04 11:24 PM

werd i remember this shit. happy for you, havin a new girl dawg, thats good shit. stay up and remember, shit ALWAYS gets better. i had a friend kill himself a while back, i saw his fam, shit was bad. never a good situation, but like i said man shit always gets better... like you didnt do it and then you met ya girl... shit got better, life sucks some times but you gotta suck it up and get through the rough shit and youll find good times do come... stay up dawg ~1~

Dabatos 12-25-04 11:27 PM

wow you we're seroius.. my bad man, if you ever need help you know who to go too. n go to peer councelor forum in the emergency help thread.. no one can see your thread other then me ;)

OrEo da cookie 12-26-04 01:19 AM

le,man good job not giong through it, been there, funny how girls cn help when you least expect it, you owe her your life, she must be a keeper

Abraxas 12-26-04 01:21 AM

LMAO....
good for you :)

Valerie 12-26-04 01:22 AM

yeah im sad but not to the point where im commitin suicide! but i still need ppl to chat with :thumbup:

Pop Lotty 12-26-04 01:53 AM

ROFLZ!!!
Fucking moron, nothing serious enough to make you wanna kill yourself. Seriously...who feels sorry for some dumbass who commits murder...and to themself?
That shit is so dumb. LE you are a fucking psycho...

Abraxas 12-26-04 02:05 AM

^ weeerd...
obviously......
and he gots a point....
its your life anyways......