RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   C.A.L.I!!!!! I ... oww... my back.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=168526)

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 03:50 PM

C.A.L.I!!!!! I ... oww... my back....

ok, kiddies, listen up. I don't know why my daughter wants to bring the shit down on poor lil Blaster. <that's what I call him because when he gets in his... nevermind, personal matters don't belong here. But poor lil Blaster, don't deserve all the hate. He just a lil boy that wants to make it big. He likes to work at Wendy's, and I sometimes visit, and he shows me to the restroom, and then we... oh, dag gong, there I go again. *PErsonal matters elsewhere, Urma* Oh, sorry, talking to myself. But for the reelz, I believe that's how you kiddies say it, stop hatting on my lil blaster. He is truly one of a kind. He can't rap, he tried making a song "I wanna fuck you granny".. oh not again. *Bad Urma* but that song sucked. But damn, kiddies, my teeth are falling out so I best be going. good biddings to all and a happy easter!!!

CALI'S BROTHER 12-27-04 03:52 PM

Granny, I told you to stay off of the internet. Now you done got all of Cali's business on the net. I hate this family. I got a gay brother who thinks he's a rap star, a mom who sleeps with strangers and a grandma who is senile. ahhhhh.

Nynth Degree 12-27-04 03:53 PM

Somebody explain to me...
*Edit*
Nevermind, I'm cool with it...

CALI'S BROTHER 12-27-04 03:54 PM

like i said before my rap name is sin cere. and my grandma is not an herb. we just don't want yall making fun of our cali. and stop giving me the ninth degree.

Compose 12-27-04 03:55 PM

werd wats goin on wit all these threads lol

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALI'S BROTHER
Granny, I told you to stay off of the internet. Now you done got all of Cali's business on the net. I hate this family. I got a gay brother who thinks he's a rap star, a mom who sleeps with strangers and a grandma who is senile. ahhhhh.

oh, damn, Pea balls (i got a reason for this too lil man), you making me angry. The cane is down. lets go Pea Balls!!! I remember that tape you brought home one day that you showed me when you asked me to jack you off. You sick lil perveted nut scratcher. only fags watch a tape of Cali and Lil Cali doing the due like woo!!! oh my... *fans myself* is it hot in here or is it jus me?

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 03:57 PM

Quote:
like i said before my rap name is sin cere. and my grandma is not an herb. we just don't want yall making fun of our cali. and stop giving me the ninth degree.

yea, degrees? fuck what degrees you talking about sonny? last thing I heard you flunked kindygarten. And now you talkin' about getting degrees? fuck out of here soony.

CALI'S BROTHER 12-27-04 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali's Grandma
oh, damn, Pea balls (i got a reason for this too lil man), you making me angry. The cane is down. lets go Pea Balls!!! I remember that tape you brought home one day that you showed me when you asked me to jack you off. You sick lil perveted nut scratcher. only fags watch a tape of Cali and Lil Cali doing the due like woo!!! oh my... *fans myself* is it hot in here or is it jus me?

granny call cali and tell him to bring me a double cheeseburger home from work. and grannie stop spreading our business. bingo starts in five minutes, get your teeth in.

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 03:59 PM

Quote:
granny call cali and tell him to bring me a double cheeseburger home from work. and grannie stop spreading our business. bingo starts in five minutes, get your teeth in.

yea, that's not what you told me when you shoved yo pea sized dick in my face, sonny. *grabs bingo board* :)

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 04:04 PM

where's your big mouth now Pea Balls? :shoot: *pulls out Ak-48*

Oz™ 12-27-04 04:05 PM

calis brother + calis grandma = gayness

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill.Logic
calis brother + calis grandma = gayness

Your father+me= you... shut up, sonny....

Cali's d/r 12-27-04 04:08 PM

Oh hush, Cali is dope:):):)

Cali's Grandma 12-27-04 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali's d/r
Oh hush, Cali is dope:):):)

oh, baby, hop on my dick please... you can call me cali too. :hump:

Cali's d/r 12-27-04 04:11 PM

^Cali version 2.0:):):)