RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Thread Dump (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=155)
-   -   Fuck You RV. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169089)

Logic The Goonie 12-29-04 10:59 PM

Fuck You RV.

I'm leaving, you all fucking suck.
ALL OF YOU.
I hate every last one of you, no exceptions.
Some of these kids you think are 'dope' are not at all, I might have been fake to some of you faggots.

SPuL - You're the reason I am leaving, you fucking suck bootytalk ass, and think that you're good, when in all actuality....you fucking suck. How you won the last tourney is beyond me, you cheating/biting/wack fuck.

Virtue - OMG, get off my fucking dick you moron. Don't you get it, I don't like you, you're a bitch. Nobody fucking cares about you, keep using those homo avatars of your favorite rapper's lips. Fucking faggot. Go write a haiku.

Lady Fiya - I would fuck you, give you the long strokes. The proceed to dump you in a sewer.

Pop Lotty - You're a fucking bitch, whenever you IM me, I wish you'd shut the fuck up. You know nothing, you fucking 14 yr. old with no hair on his nuts, I used to think you are good, but I have elevated beyone you in a shorter time. You suck bad. Go get some pussy, head is boring you faggot.

Forsaken - Go get a fucking life, how many alias' do you have? Fucking idiot. You think your nice at topicals. OMG, you fucking suck. Go to any other site, and your shit at the best thing you do. You idiot.

Kontroverzy - Hope the person actually finds you. Cuz your a fucking punk ass bitch. Who gives a fuck about you getting killd on the internet? Who cares you bitchmade faggot. You act like if you die, we're gonna notice. Plz kill your goddamn self.

Limited Edition - I hope your girl breaks up with your retarded ass.

Will a Pear - You gotta be the dumbest broad on earth. After how many months or maybe even years, ur sltil tpinyg lkie tihs, get a fucking brain, or give brain. Dumb whore.

Triple_N - ^ Hope your relations shit with that 14 yr is going well. Ol' constipated sounding faggot.

Vango - OMG, you fucking suck ass. You lose, and complain about everything as d/r. What a dumbass. You are horrible, and think that you're actually good. It's sad. Ask anyone decent from anywhere, and they'll tell you, you are horrible. What, you're gonna complain and say it's a hate feedback? Fucking loser.

I don't have the time for any of you other bitches. Just to let you know.

YOU SUCK

Mask Murderous 12-29-04 11:01 PM

Vango, I agree & Will a peer

H o l l a..

( I never read this, just saw there names)

Affinity 12-29-04 11:01 PM

yo socrates can i close are battle then?

anxiety 12-29-04 11:01 PM

You forgot me...

Goodluck wherever you go...

See you on RB:thumbup:

Pop Lotty 12-29-04 11:01 PM

Dope thread .

gunit.101 12-29-04 11:01 PM

HA HA!!

OWNED! :hump:

Affinity 12-29-04 11:03 PM

ahahahahhahahaha

Showstopper 12-29-04 11:03 PM

nice.......................

.:Jack Rackam:. 12-29-04 11:03 PM

soc,..you egotistical attitutde has gotten the better of you..
you good but not that good, chill n go get pussy..........

Nynth Degree 12-29-04 11:04 PM

I didn't get dissed, well maybe that's a good thing...

..Decree.. 12-29-04 11:04 PM

doesnt have men in his avy..:( soc get off MY dick........bye bye now.......:thumbup:

Magic5 12-29-04 11:05 PM

Lmfao @ message to Limited Edition.

Dope shit.

Pop Lotty 12-29-04 11:07 PM

I laughed at him, and he called me a faggot.

Mask Murderous 12-29-04 11:08 PM

word to this...

Affinity 12-29-04 11:09 PM

i agree with the vango part but vango is dope at beats..