RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Change The Voting System (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=169106)

Jim Crow 12-30-04 12:51 AM

Change The Voting System

All In Favor In Scrapping This 'High Tech' Voting System And Going Back To The Old Fashion Voting System, Vote Yes.

50Cal. 12-30-04 12:55 AM

no the old fashion shit was gay and had way too many flaws

Compose 12-30-04 12:55 AM

theres nothing wrong with the voting system...its the people who vote...

Jim Crow 12-30-04 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
no the old fashion shit was gay and had way too many flaws

I'm Talking About The OLD Voting System, Without Polls, Without Post Your Verse Fields And Shit.

I HAVE 3 BATTLES WITH 1 VOTE THAT ARE 3 WEEKS OR OLDER.

50Cal. 12-30-04 01:01 AM

^no cuz before there was helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllla dr and hate vote now dudes gotta work to dr or hate vote which kills it alot and they should have to explain shit if i lose i wanna know why not yo sun shit was dope he wins thats gay

anxiety 12-30-04 01:04 AM

Sig is way to fucking big.

Jim Crow 12-30-04 01:05 AM

Thats The Point Kid, To Have Explained Votes.I See Youve Never Been On A Quality Rap Site.

LMFAO @ The D/R Shit.And I Guess There Is No D/R Now?

Adam 12-30-04 01:11 AM

no...keep it the same...empire change your sig

.:Jack Rackam:. 12-30-04 01:25 AM

empire change your sig...
but the voting system is ok, we jus need there to be some common sense rules like if you check in 2nd there isnt any way you lose if there are both no-shows...cuz the way it is now , if you check in 2nd n dont drop like your opponent you get a loss....
which isnt coo

EastCoast 12-30-04 01:41 AM

this system is a lot better...plus it's one of the reasons why i like this siter better thatn other sites, cuz their voting systems are fucked up....this is the first one ive seen like this, its unique and i like it....it also keeps from a lot of errors and shit

..Decree.. 12-30-04 01:57 AM

even though this system is new an good i like the way it used to be better......:thumbup:

George K.Stanza 12-30-04 04:51 AM

Quote:
originally posted by Final
theres nothing wrong with the voting system...its the people who vote...

Amen
if your record looks something like this > 2-12
you shouldnt be able to vote

GangsStarShit 12-30-04 04:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Jack Rackam:.
empire change your sig...
but the voting system is ok, we jus need there to be some common sense rules like if you check in 2nd there isnt any way you lose if there are both no-shows...cuz the way it is now , if you check in 2nd n dont drop like your opponent you get a loss....
which isnt coo

Which you then PM strobe and he takes the win and loss away...no to chaging it...this system is the best on the net i reckon

Insight. 12-30-04 11:25 AM

Nah, the system works. It's people, who don't return favors, who don't vote cuz they can't see what other people think, etc...

M-Eazy 12-30-04 11:28 AM

hell no...RV already got suck-ass voters...i say keep it tha way it is...and i say u should stop makin threads