RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Sunshine Vs. Lil Dallas (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=16921)

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 01:54 PM

Sunshine Vs. Lil Dallas

10-15 lines
no crew votes
no d/r,
no haten,
no feedin,
silentkhaos can not vote, he might as well be in your crew check in when ready

LIL D'S VERSE

sunshine just met the rain//
comin out the west, introducin you to pain//
this shit is no longer a game//
you been eclipsed, can't see this//
below me, blow me, while i spit ill shit//
you the whackest, fakest emcee, i'm the realest//
so far below me you still can't see what the deal is//
this shit is too easy i just closed the blinds// (peeps his name)
shut off your rhymes, and piss on you from behind//
faggot, easy v for me, i been killin niggas like you since i was three//
now you done got caught in the wrong shit and got another KO defeat//
BUT ON THE REAL, you lucky you ain't catch the heat//
you ain't been exposed to a nigga like me, i'm sure you'll see this and in fright cry a while//
but the votas ain't havin no sympathy//
we done joined up, sendin bitches like you away with the heat, stop flowin you a disgrace, worldwide to all emcees//

SUNSHINE'S VERSE
I don’t fuck around with lil people especially lil dicks(lil (D)allas)u claim u been killn niggas since u were 3 but really u meant suckin dick since u were 6// my biaxial words are cuttin you open like cecerian sections and pregnant bitches// lil dallas couldn’t be big if he had stilts like demurral clowns and shaqs 6 foot 8 inches// your lines don’t punch they’re just little pinches and u couldn’t take me down if u threw me into the trenches// I been waitin to rip a nigga like u that has under estimation, cuz like ur name ur lil to me and your rhymes have no inflation// in everyone one of your rhymes you need preparation its like u masturbatin without pre ejaculation// you called your self tryin to get mad in bitch slapped, but now ur getting verbally raped by my mental creation// im playin play station 2 and your rhymes are still on the level of playstion one// when this verse mentally caps u your thinkin (sun) of a gun,runnin like a bitch coughin up lungs//but fuck it , your in your casket now my work is done, i blew of your head like your girlfriend does it to me for fun//

HAD TO REPOST THESE CUZ OUR LAST BATT WAS TOO CLUTTERED, LET US KNOW WHAT'S UP, VOTE.

OnSlaught 07-14-02 02:08 PM

My vote goes to Sunshine, he had a great use of Vocab and a nice flow, lil, like I said in your other battle, too simplistic and short, you need to up vocab, punches and Meta

Vote: Sunshine

Peace

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 02:31 PM

1-0 uppin for comeback

Awaken'd 07-14-02 02:38 PM

vote=lil dallas

this was close in my opinion. but i thought sunshine sort of rambled on in a couple of his bars, and when he started talking about playstation my dicision was made. however he did have better punches that dallas.

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 02:40 PM

1-1, playa, good shit

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 02:46 PM

up, if silent and deadly looks here check bitch slapped

1ne flow 07-14-02 02:55 PM

both verses were phat sunshine would've took this battle but he violated the rules

no feedin
^^^^^^
"u claim u been killn niggas since u were 3"

that's feedin dawg if you didn't do that you would've had my vote-even thought you ripped this nigga's ass out the rules still apply nah mean

vote=sunshine

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 03:01 PM

2-1

Truths disciplE 07-14-02 03:22 PM

sunshine nothin to really say

sunshine 07-14-02 03:32 PM

3-1 I won

sunshine 07-14-02 03:33 PM

yo lil dallas said i could feed on that too jst to let yall know

sunshine 07-14-02 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDallas
yo i said no feeding off lines, you should be DQ'd, after your first lines

but i'ma let it slide.

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 08:52 PM

yo you ain't win yet, playa you gotta get 5

Mystery~murdera 07-14-02 08:53 PM

and yo truths disciple gotta say more than that, until he expounds I'm countin that as a hate or d/r, 2-1

sK!LLz 07-14-02 09:27 PM

can ay hvote on my battle against truth
you could see it right there

if you can plezz lol