RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem "The funeral" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170263)

GBless 01-04-05 11:12 AM

Eminem "The funeral"

Rap artist Eminem (Shady/Aftermath) has begun preliminary development on a new double disc album to be released late 2005. The double disc album entitled "The Funeral" will feature tracks from all of Eminem's personas including Slim Shady and Marshall Mathers. The album will also include 4 new songs titled "The Funeral - featuring Bizarre", "The Funeral - featuring Dr. Dre", "The Funeral - featuring Obie Trice" and a brand new Dre produced track "Where I'm Standing (In the Game)". The album will "put to rest" all three of Eminem's personas and supposedly clear the way for a new Eminem. "I feel I've reached the point of my career where I need a new 'fuel' to create tracks," Marshall Mathers is quoted as saying when asked about the new album. "So I'm putting all my old shit of the first half of my career on this album and getting ready for a fresh start on my next half." Why are three tracks named the same thing? "I'm not really on any of the tracks named 'The Funeral'. Those tracks just signify the death of each persona." The album will be divided into 3 sections each divided by one "The Funeral" track. Bizarre will rap about the Slim Shady persona, Dr. Dre will rap about the Marshall Mathers persona, and Obie Trice will rap about the Eminem persona. The last track of the album will be "Where I'm Standing" with a new "reborn" Eminem rapping over the beat. More news and updates on "The Funeral" to come.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
source: www.shadycenter.com

Yo I'm sure this is true...I heard about this project on shade 45 but i wasnt sure but now i am...

Mad Dog 01-04-05 11:46 AM

Man that sounds weird...prolly true but he's only got 3 personas so by killing all 3 of them...effectively is this him retiring???

Mad Dog 01-04-05 11:48 AM

But you know what would make the change complete?...by losing the Blonde Hair

GBless 01-04-05 12:03 PM

But you know what would make the change complete?...by losing the Blonde Hair

lol werd...I think this is true cause hes going to perform in march of 2006 at world cup of soccer in Germany..so he'll probably have sumthin new by then..

Psyco 01-04-05 12:15 PM

man that cd gonna be Off the hook boys and ladys

GBless 01-04-05 12:17 PM

man that cd gonna be Off the hook boys and ladys

4 sho homie...

$ike 01-04-05 12:53 PM

ya wonder what new shady will be like prob like 50

UNBROKEN 01-04-05 12:56 PM

sweet cany wait to here about it man

Big Kountry 01-04-05 01:02 PM

that shit is hot son

Insight. 01-04-05 01:16 PM

If he kills all 3 personas, what will he be? Rainman?

GBless 01-04-05 01:24 PM

he will be himself..

SR$ 01-04-05 01:50 PM

yo, dat shit will be crazy as hell...its gone really shut up everybody dat said em fell off...(which he kinda did wit "ENCORE")...but this shit gone be dope as hell...keep us posted cuz

L.E 01-04-05 04:27 PM

Hmm...so that would explain the announcment I saw on T.V...

Tha Unknown (Uk) 01-04-05 05:57 PM

can't wait to get it

lil critter 01-04-05 07:47 PM

if he starts doin nothin but club bangers ima be pissed off