RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Word...Sites done - Im gone (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170362)

Ca'lam 01-04-05 08:49 PM

Word...Sites done - Im gone

word this site is pretty much leftovers....Some of the people in it are cool.. other than that,. there all a Combination of Herbs, Dickryders, and losers.. lol...

i only did this in my spare time, and since i dont se any of that in the near future... got life, college soon, work.. real shit ot fuck with... if i ever do post, its gonna bein songs forum.. peace to all those i was cool with.. fuck you haters.. have fun

And fuck every last one of you motha fuckers that comes in here and says "this thread is pointless", "No one cares"... eat my dick, and get off the net ;)

LOL phenom i know u gon be in here hoe... ;)

and to all the niggas i talk to on AIm sometimes.. hit me up, Jnorthplaya...im on ever now and again and shit...

- Calamity

Phenom-in-all 01-04-05 08:50 PM

no one cares...............

Insight. 01-04-05 08:51 PM

Px out cal. Can I have your money? lol.

Phenom-in-all 01-04-05 08:51 PM

HAHHAHAHAHA playin hoe.... get at me on aim or msn

La Cosa Nostra 01-04-05 08:53 PM

Peace calam brutha..

I'll hit you up on aim sometime..

Wickedclown 01-04-05 08:53 PM

lol calamity i respect u cause ya audio is tight but ya dumb as hell if you jumpin on the bandwaggin of people sayin the site is dead when its clearly NOT...the site is very active and only a choice few people say its dead and they leave and they come back... OMB left and ive seen him post since then... lady fiya still posts and she "left"... the site lives on... even if u leave it will live on... oh and read the rules of LL this belongs in Emcee intros... but yeah... empire is right... no one really cares so PC

Insight. 01-04-05 08:55 PM

Do I not get your money?:(

Ca'lam 01-04-05 08:55 PM

This is site is dead.. the only thng that lives on in this site, is lyricists lounge.... the rest is a Dickryde fest... thats not living.. thats just existing......

and word to Nos...anytime..

but in any case, this is my last post on Rv... thanks to Anyone that replied in any of my threads and songs... been dope... But im out

But like i said, FUck anyone that hates on me, or anything similar.. get the fuck outa my thread if you dont care.. cause your makin a point to post in y thread cause actually you DO care...

but in any case, this is my last post on Rv... thanks to Anyone that replied in any of my threads and songs... been dope... But im out

- Calam

Wickedclown 01-04-05 08:56 PM

well maybe if so called "vets" and "heads" voted on shit then maybe shit would be differant... but people would rather BITCH about DR than spend 3 mins. on a vote so shut the fuck up and leave already

Compose 01-04-05 09:04 PM

everyones leavin...i feel like going to rb but staying loyal to rv too and plus i dont want to start all over again since i hear rb is nothing but herb bashers and that you get banned for anything...

Insight. 01-04-05 09:06 PM

Guess not:(. O well. px

Parallel 01-04-05 09:12 PM

1 love man.....good luck in life...little calmity;)....but yea good luck...better psot on my dropes when i do drop

L.E 01-04-05 09:24 PM

FUCK...People are leavin...just because of that the site is dyin...

Logic The Goonie 01-04-05 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOWN
well maybe if so called "vets" and "heads" voted on shit then maybe shit would be differant... but people would rather BITCH about DR than spend 3 mins. on a vote so shut the fuck up and leave already

Of course you wouldn't complain now, but remember what happens everytime I call you whack?

But yeah man, you will be missed. :love:

TeamOne 01-04-05 09:38 PM

i dont think the site is dead....... but seeya man... ok.... im not cool, def not a herb, hell no, i havent ridden dick in a long time...... ohh fuck u