RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Poetic Scriptures (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   †h£ñ & ñØw (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=17054)

papiswifey 07-15-02 02:48 PM

†h£ñ & ñØw

It used ta be that when i asked u, u promised u would call//
U also said i was your everything, and to me u'd give your all//
Well that was then and this iz now and baby its all changed//
I started thinking, no longer dreaming and got my attitude rearranged//

It used ta be i'd say things like "i'll be you Superwoman if u just gimme a Lil Mo//
If you commit yourself to me, my love will erupt like an endless volcano"//
Well that was then and this iz now and im not afraid to hurt you//
I deserve to be treated better after all you've put me thru//

But that's not the end, ladies and gentlemen, of this story i do tell//
For that was the "Then" and this iz tha "Now" which actually turns out quite well//

After our big fight, late that night i thought i actually got thru to u//
I thought "Well if i yell summore, you'll think 'Oh god, what have i done, what did i do?//
And maybe he'll figure it out, without a doubt, that his love he did not show//
And from now on, he'll be more conscience of what then, he did not know//

And despite his fake lies, i've come to realize, his priorities he did arrange//
And for me, his love, his best friend, he decided he would change//
Even tho he was scared, not wanted a broken heart to be repaired, his love he did not withdrawal//
For he knew my love for him and his for mine was true and together, in love, we would fall//

yo-if u noticed, the second half of my poem i went backwards wit da rhyming sound at tha end from "oo" to "oh" to "-ange" to "all" its like a reflection of da first part b/c it starts out wit "all" and ends wit "oo"--i did dat b/c it reflects my situation in dis poem--theres more but i'll just leave u wit dat.

Calisto 07-15-02 06:20 PM

stop sleepin e'ery1!!!!!!!!

Calisto 07-15-02 08:17 PM

man fuck all u non-readers!!! ya'll be sleepin too damn much!!

LaDy TrInItY 07-15-02 08:42 PM

dang..i know where your coming from with this...but i haven't fought with my baby yet..fortunately....haha...nah this was a good piece...i really liked it....always elevate..much luv..God bless..1..

JOeY TeRRIFYING 07-16-02 04:01 AM

was feelin this. all the mechanics were there too. all around good peice. stay up.
joey

Calisto 07-16-02 10:34 AM

Hey baby gurl, this was a madd powerful peice... I know fo sho if he read this he would realize what he's done & that he's not innocent ( but I've known that for a long time) I like the way yo rhymin scheme reflected the feelin & flow of the peice & fo all y'all out there who don't know, RB is messin up my girl's Sn so the previous posts are from her.keep 'em commin boo!

Skitz Frynik 07-17-02 12:50 PM

..OMG!!...tha fukkin' flo' was mo' on key...this was definetly ya best post so far...lots of emotion....(see wut happens when u put ur mind to it!)

Fav line:"It used ta be i'd say things like "i'll be you Superwoman if u just gimme a Lil Mo//"

^^dats pretty dope...u elevatin' a lot....

pizzle n' pieces!!

Skitz Frynik 07-22-02 10:10 AM

....uppin' fuh' peeps...^^^

varentao 07-23-02 10:38 AM

had a solid structure...'flowed' well...and had pure emotions which were most definetly felt...depicted well....

..respect...

[*¤ÐîMêØñФ* ] 07-26-02 07:24 AM

Dang Gurl ...
I can relate to dis on da real ...
Much props,
U mos def elevatin,
keep doin ur thang!

Pz
~1~