RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Cprogress And Strobe!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170544)

50Cal. 01-05-05 08:36 PM

Cprogress And Strobe!!

I HAVE CALLED YOU BOTH OUT IN A BANISHMENT BATTLE SINCE I CANT PIMP SLAP YOU BOTH I WILL LYRICAL WHORE YALL I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO DESTROY R.V WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH!!BOTH YOU TRICKS GO ACCEPT THE BATTLE IF YOU DUCK ME YALL SOFT AND THATS WORD :nono:

Abraxas 01-05-05 08:46 PM

They oviously can do a better job in moderating.. and plus.. they cant rap.. well only Cprogress can rap as far as i know.. and if you take over the site... no hate.. but i'm leaving....

Strobe and Cprog are dope Mayne!!!

C.March 01-05-05 08:47 PM

^^ herb..they dont battle dumbass..

Logic The Goonie 01-05-05 08:48 PM

*holds up "Will Ghostwrite For Admin Spot" sign*

50Cal. 01-05-05 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Powder
^^ herb..they dont battle dumbass..

and thats word he just wanted to dickride the bandwagon and if i take over the site you wont have to leave paramik..............i will ban you :thumbup:

Abraxas 01-05-05 08:49 PM

Also CProgress is the top Owner of the site...both RB and RV..... even if you win(99.7% you won't mainly coseven if he checks in and write a terribly bad verse everybody will vote for him in hopes that you will not take over the site) you cant get him out... he paid for it...but ya Cproggress can rap...

The Jett 01-05-05 08:50 PM

I might just buy the site and IP bann you

50Cal. 01-05-05 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJetX2
I might just buy the site and IP bann you

dopeness ill just use a alais ip bans dont work :nono:

Abraxas 01-05-05 08:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
and thats word he just wanted to dickride the bandwagon and if i take over the site you wont have to leave paramik..............i will ban you :thumbup:

My ass!!! :whacky: lol
*Runs away*

Logic The Goonie 01-05-05 08:52 PM

If Carson buys the site I will be overjoyed. :D

But yeah, you are a complete and utter idiot for thinking they will do anymore to respond than to close this thread...

Nynth Degree 01-05-05 08:52 PM

I'd peep the battles, but wouldn't vote. Already had a vote DQ'd once this week for suspected d/r lol...

anxiety 01-05-05 08:54 PM

Yeah go buy the site carson.

Logic The Goonie 01-05-05 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
dopeness ill just use a alais ip bans dont work :nono:

Man, everybody would know who you are within like 3 minutes. You would have 50 posts in one day...TYPE IN CAPS LOCK THE WHOLE DAMN TIME...and use the :nono: smiley 10 times in one sentence.

Abraxas 01-05-05 08:54 PM

Nah.. keep it open.... gives alota enjoyment....

50Cal. 01-05-05 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
If Carson buys the site I will be overjoyed. :D

But yeah, you are a complete and utter idiot for thinking they will do anymore to respond than to close this thread...

word and no strobe said hed battle me when he losses the site well...........................new owners are coming soon in 2 weeks so nope its time strobe :thumbup: