RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   d-cËpt!0n vs xcell (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170552)

The Militant 01-05-05 09:03 PM

d-cËpt!0n vs xcell

Battle Rules:

5 bars
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
TOPIC----GOD

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 01-05-05 at 09:38 PM

Must drop verse in 20 minutes after check in.

System 01-05-05 09:05 PM

xcell has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-05-05 09:05 PM.

System 01-05-05 09:06 PM

d-cËpt!0n has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-05-05 09:06 PM.

The Militant 01-05-05 09:20 PM

IM GONNA SEND THIS KID TO CHURCH...LOL...

I NEVER HAD A DAD BUT I ALWASY HAD A FATHER
U KNOW WHO IM TALKIN BOUT the LORD HE NEVER DEPARTER/
NO MATTER WHAT WENT DOWN HE WAS ALWASY AROUND NOT MAKIN A SOUND/
BUT I KNOW HES BY MY SIDE CAUSE I CAN SEE HIS FOOT STEPS
JUST WHEN I BELIVE THAT THERES NOTHING LEFT HE GIVES ME STRENGTH WITH HIM IM AT MY BEST/
HE GAVE ME MY ABILTY TO MAKE MUSIC SO I CANT ABUSE IT I GOTA USE IT/
IF U EVER CATCH A CASE OUR FALL ON URE FACE GOT TO CHURCH CAUSE EVERY ONES WELCOME IN GODS PLACE/

Still Motion 01-05-05 09:23 PM

Human kind is condemned to a apocalyptic sentence/
Were threatened by every chaotic force in existence//
Clouds run red with blood of the dead perciptating/
Streets filled with zombies, lone heads reanimating//
Meteors rain fire upon great steel structures/
Boiling pain secrete from lava filled eruptures//
We seemed doomed to be consumed by death/
But the clouds clear, exume a new breath/
Blight banished , hell vanished, death erases/
Light falls upon the faces, cleanses souls it graces//

The Militant 01-05-05 09:59 PM

Uppin.............

AK-47 01-06-05 02:25 PM

Voted For: xcell

i liked xcels spit better cause he stayed on topic all way through
break down of vote/////
xcel had decent vocab structre was good wordplay was tight i like his flow on here it i rember seeing some of ure old battles a bit back and u came a far way anyway back to my vote lines were structred good and xcell had good multi-rhymes
deception had good vocab but i fell he didnt stay on topic all way thorugh know what i meen stryctre was good multis were ight not a very good flow though a bit choped up

good drop on both sides get back at the kid...

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Still Motion 01-06-05 07:25 PM

Uppin............................................. .................................................. ..............................................

aLteR EgO 01-06-05 09:17 PM

This was feedback posted for d-cËpt!0n

yo nice drop his flow was bad and vocab was worse urs had more of a battle elemant his was more of a song good job!

Mix & Match 01-06-05 09:24 PM

Voted For: d-cËpt!0n

Ok, this is the better verse.

In a topical battle, structure, vocab and idea conception and delivering your thoughts played out with imagery are key components in a topical battle.

Now this topical was ok, but I would advise you to remove your "//". They're really not that necassary. It might help you catch your beats or what ever, but if you absoloutley need them, put them in while your writing, than remove them when your finished.

Your overall idea was quite, scrambled really. I assume your talking about the apocalypse. Well it's a good idea, but you should definetly stay on topic the whole time.

Within like 12 lines, you have not only gone through the apocalypse but renewed from it.

Xcell, dont' type in all caps it's incredibly annoying. Work on your structure, by working your structure you improve your flow, and that's a key aspect in everything. Get some grade. 6 + vocab, and please, try to make it rhyme.

Vote-d-cËpt!0n

Still Motion 01-07-05 06:44 PM

uppin............................................. ............

jr freeze 01-07-05 08:05 PM

V/D-Ception.....this was a good topical battle i felt both sides but D-ception was more into the topic his vocab was on point....xcell u also came wit it but it wasn't as on topic like D's.....but good battle to both....
V/D...
*RETURN THE FAVOR*

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Replay 01-07-05 10:07 PM

this is just to easy lolol.

xcell your shit didn't even rhyme

flow: d
style d (get rid of the /'s)
punches none
personals d
vocab d really good

really x i can't give you shit

Oz™ 01-08-05 12:20 AM

gotta go with d-ception....he got more into depth than x-cell did...and his shit was structured better....xcell...i hate readin shit like that man..pisses me off...ur last bar especially...shit is crazy..elevate on ya structure and work on ya topicals....

\V/-DC

DQ 01-08-05 09:20 AM

xcell : don't use the caps,it's mad annoying and it only does damage to your verse. I enjoyed reading yours,had a lot of emotion in it but try to improve vocab and wordplay. Structure could've been better to but overall good drop, no hate...

[b]d-cËpt!0n[b]: structure was good, vocab impressive and wordplay really nice. Maybe focus on emotion a little more next time and not so much on vocab and such but I liked reading your drop for sure. It made you stand still and think about a few things which is always nice of course. Solid drop!