RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Dmx Fans (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171256)

Mentor 01-09-05 03:09 PM

Dmx Fans

who here thinks DMX should come out wit a new album???

KiTTie 01-09-05 03:13 PM

Sure, They Are In Need Of A New Album If They Wanna Keep Their Fame.

Compose 01-09-05 03:26 PM

moved to hip hop talk

.EastCoast. 01-09-05 10:53 PM

why not?????????

Yung_Dragon 01-09-05 10:58 PM

Didn't DMX get caught from the police for having weed and drivin too fast? Or did he get released? I think he should release a new album, it'd be good for him, although I think I heard him say somewhere he wanted a take a break from rap or somethin.

MC IgGY 01-09-05 11:02 PM

yea he did get caught, i dunno wat happened afta though

poetry2abeat 01-10-05 12:04 AM

he ritered from rapping after his collab with yung yun and flip, and davis banner, he was on luda put your money where your mouth is ut he didnt rap, he put the mic dwn

lil critter 01-10-05 02:08 PM

he said he was retiring after grand champ but he keeps droppin hooks and stuff on peoples shit. and he did a verse on hell and back by drag-on since then so i dunno what the fuck hes doin. and it aint no surprise he got caught with the weed by the police. he got caught with coke in court during a trial for possession of marijuana. some peeps never learn but u gotta luv the fact that he aint let the game completely change him. back to the topic though i wish he would come out with another album but he said when he first got signed with def jam that he only planned on bein in the game for 5 or 6 years so im doubtin that we see another one from him for a while. and no offense kittie but y r u callin him they?

Synergy 01-10-05 03:20 PM

i dunno if hes going to be able to put out another album with all these charges on him wilin' out like hes been. and he retired, like everyone else mentioned. maybe one day he'll put out another one, but right now, IMO, i think its good hes not so rap focused. Grand CHamp was aint aight album, wasnt his best shit tho. hopefully, if he does come back, his shit will be as tight as it was on "its dark and hell is hot". for some people, a break like this is good for them.

lil critter 01-10-05 03:33 PM

maybe hes jus doin this shit so hes got more stuff to rhyme about in his songs.

(X)eed 01-10-05 05:27 PM

fuk up lil critter ur fukin wack............................... its up 2 dmx if he wnts 2 make a new album............................. u fukin homo............no beef

Compose 01-10-05 05:41 PM

dmx is making a new album and ive heard a song from it its pretty good im guessing the first single...he still has some left in him

and by the way dmx was passing the tolls chasing a guy through an airport parking lot and he frauded himself as an FBI agent so he could chase the guy because the guy hit his car or some shit like that...

Kawn Flixx 01-10-05 06:12 PM

didn't he retire? he said so in XXL

MC IgGY 01-10-05 09:33 PM

yea i thought so 2

Yung_Dragon 01-11-05 09:19 PM

I guess rapper's just take rap like weed, get's them higher in life, can be used for money, and they just can't stop....(I know that line sucked)