RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   ...........singers..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171575)

Status 01-11-05 03:37 AM

...........singers.....

aigth i posted this in LL but it was slept....but i think that singers woudl help our songs alot...what do you think........and if oyu can sing and oyu are a guy dont be embarred just let everyone no and you will porbably be on more than 1/2 the songs on RV....

leave some feedback about this....

The Jett 01-11-05 11:24 AM

Singin is coo. I sing in my songs,
'main problem is these kids are to hardcore to realize songs need singing.
There embarrased and afraid there gonna get made fun of.

..Decree.. 01-11-05 01:11 PM

yea i agree wit carson gotta have that catchy hook........;)

Terumoto 01-11-05 05:32 PM

I can't sing for shit. There are a couple of dope female singers on this site i've heard... But yeah, no guys really attempt singing.

iamthatdude87 01-11-05 06:38 PM

^^^^word....i havent really heard any singers on this site ^^^who r the female singer?

Terumoto 01-11-05 09:10 PM

Fluidmoon is a nice singer... There was one other I cant remember... ?

JRoy 01-11-05 10:19 PM

i can sing good....but good luck me gettin on a track..i only do talent shows

Status 01-12-05 01:29 AM

see i got a girl that can sing but she is mad shy.....she tried one time but it was wack.....becuz she is shy but once she is ot shy you will here this song i got.......i just got to get her to sing for real...

Mad Dog 01-12-05 06:56 AM

Ima dope singer...but the echo in the bathroom helps...i know a few people who sing...they cool and like hip hop as well

Disorda 01-12-05 07:01 AM

i can sing quite well, mainly soft shit (example, eminem - hailey song) need me for anything or want a sample just ask, but i need to find a decent voice recorder

Status 01-12-05 09:53 AM

ONE man band.....if you ever wanna do a song with singing let me know and i will get on that with you..........do some love making type of music.....<<sounded alil gay......lol

Speats 01-13-05 08:55 PM

i sing my chorus's,thats what make them dope,i love making chorus's,if anybody need a chorus holla at me:thumbup:

fluidmoon 01-19-05 06:45 PM

word^^holla if you need a singer,i never said i was the best,but i'm good, and i try every kind of style and/or beat, i like to diversify and fuck around with mixing and shit,so my quality is often a little wacky....but i been finding ways to make shit better and more intersting...so yea, holla anytime..oh and if you wanna sample of my voice...listen to 6 million ways on my sc..links in my siggy..1 :thumbup:

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 04:11 AM

word fluids nice nice like fried rice and dumplins.

Terumoto 01-22-05 04:18 AM

Man i had this singer at my place today... maddd nice... sounds like usher but nos as sell out and fuckin dickwad... His mic ettiquette is wack though... plus im shitty at mixing singing... although i might upload a sample of him to show u cats... hes nice fa hooks.