RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Did A Personal On Indeph Sig And He Changed It!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=171611)

50Cal. 01-11-05 01:34 PM

I Did A Personal On Indeph Sig And He Changed It!!

LMFAO DUDE JUST GOT THE SIG HE HAS WE BATTLED IM WINNING 2-0 MY PERSONAL ON HIS SIG WHICH WAS DOPE AS FUCK AND HE GOES AND CHANGES HIS SIG AND AVY!!WHAT THE FUCK THATS FAG SHIT.WE SHOULD HAVE A RULE THAT YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR SIG DURING BATTLES OR YOUR NAME :thumbup:

*EDIT RDOT AND OTHER FAGS IN NOWAY IS THIS SWAYING I SAID MY PERSONAL WAS DOPE AND I NEVER SAID IT WAS BETTER OR HIS VERSE WAS WACK THEREFORE NOT SWAYING ALSO NOBODY IN HERE SAID I WON NOR DID THEY VOTE SO GET OFF MY DICK*

Pop Lotty 01-11-05 01:35 PM

Bitchmade on him...? Yes
Thread worthy? No.

50Cal. 01-11-05 01:39 PM

^yes Thread Worthy I Wanna Make It A Rule That You Cant Change Your Sig Cuz Thats Striaght Bitch Shit

Capital B 01-11-05 02:03 PM

just because im a ass...and if he wins he is just a bitchmade nicca

Force. 01-11-05 02:41 PM

you no showed me, so shut the fuck up

Reloaded 01-11-05 02:47 PM

i see where your coming from because now he has changed his name then people are going to think that it is a fake personal...

Insight. 01-11-05 03:46 PM

Then people who actually battle can't change their sigs or avys? Shit hell no, because only way to do that is if you have a battle open then you can't change, and if your battle isn't voted on then you wouldn't be able to change, and that would suck. Also, he changes his sig and avy like 3 times a week, so i don't know if he did it because of your personal, or he just changed it because he used it for a couple of days.

50Cal. 01-11-05 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personify
Then people who actually battle can't change their sigs or avys? Shit hell no, because only way to do that is if you have a battle open then you can't change, and if your battle isn't voted on then you wouldn't be able to change, and that would suck. Also, he changes his sig and avy like 3 times a week, so i don't know if he did it because of your personal, or he just changed it because he used it for a couple of days.

no what im saying is youd have to paste you sigs in your verse so that you cant change it you can do whatever you want after that but your sig will be stuck there

distilled 01-11-05 04:20 PM

LMFAO, Anybody who knows Indeph, knows he has around 3 sigs a night.

No fuckin biggy.

If it was really a personal, you would have used that. Since its like him to change sigs, it just weakens your battle.

50Cal. 01-11-05 04:23 PM

^no wrong hes has 5 sigs since hes been here he dont change sigs everyday and fuck that the point is i want strobe to make a rule stating you have to paste you sig with your verse

distilled 01-11-05 04:31 PM

No Wrong.

5 sigs since he got here?

I been makin sigs for a week or so, and I already made him more than that.

50Cal. 01-11-05 04:33 PM

^well i dont care bout the battle voters will decide that im just using it as a example on that people shoud have to paste they sigs or something so personals dont look fake i think that should be a rule

Tee Mart 01-11-05 04:37 PM

Yeah, I mean i see what your saying dawg, but distilled really is right tho... Indeph really does have about 15 just from Tizzle... :thumbup:

Btw, this is an alias so im not just makin' shit up...

Ysdat 01-11-05 04:45 PM

lmao, you now have a fake personal in your battle.

That is all.

50Cal. 01-11-05 04:52 PM

this isnt a beef thread so dont post without something to say on the matter im saying that since you have to show your sigs strobe sees that this is a important thing os text battles so you shouldnt be able to change that in battles and have to post your sig