RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Nok Out Kingz-NOK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172099)

M-Eazy 01-14-05 07:59 PM

Nok Out Kingz-NOK

I'm tryna get a new crew started. I wanna do Crew Battles frequently. So if u wunna get down with this shit. Drop a link, or some bars, and maybe even a better crew name. (if possible)

This shit was up b4, i was in it. It was dope, but i wunna get it back up, and some active cats. Only active cats, and of course dope heads. So if u down, lets get this rollin. Its gunna be up in about a week or so...Hopefully.

I think i need like 8 heads to get it started, so...

I need at least one topical cat, some text, and some audio's possibly....

Crew Listing so far:
:thumbup:
J DOT-Leader
Sovereign-Co-Leader
Kordozar-Co-Leader
CALI
Daubs-GFX
50_haterkiller
ill game
Dio Deus
Nemesis

Kawn Flixx 01-14-05 08:06 PM

I was in it to WORD

I created it :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was your leader ;)

Technical 01-14-05 08:18 PM

lol, good luck wit ya crew man

50Cal. 01-14-05 08:19 PM

Lol No 708 You Was Left As Leader But Da Illest One Created It Good Luck J Dot;)

M-Eazy 01-14-05 08:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I was in it to WORD

I created it :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was your leader ;)

yea. i cant remember ur alias tho...tha crew was coo, it just got too inactive...but lets get some links, and try-out drops in this.....

thanx for tha g-luck... :thumbup:

morse code 01-14-05 08:25 PM

^come to the establishment, were pretty new, and are looking for another vet like yaself, you'll get in without a tryout or anything of that nature...want in?

M-Eazy 01-14-05 08:27 PM

^lol...imma try to get this up fam, but thanx for tha offer

Kawn Flixx 01-14-05 08:28 PM

Oh J I was 708 ...Remember when clai was caliph and we
kept tellin him he beefed too much lmfao..who knew it'll get so bad..eh?

Sovereign 01-14-05 08:29 PM

ayo sign me up fam text....did that FL 5 thing work?

Parallel 01-14-05 08:31 PM

i was in NOK...word won a battle for them too...actually 2 of them

M-Eazy 01-14-05 08:40 PM

yea. we was rollin deep back then, but lets get it rollin deep again...(that rhymed..lol)...who wants to be down. just drop a link, or if u think ur stuff is bad, PM it to me, and i'll check it out...lets get this rolling

DeHotBwoy 01-14-05 08:50 PM

yo man u should Restart P.I.N.K man that shit was tight they had the illest vets
man they had uhh,,,, Red Bull i don't remember butr they was ill try to restart that u'd get people postin in it lol like me * Coughs *

M-Eazy 01-14-05 08:51 PM

ur postin in mine, so why would i trip...but i'll see what i can do...im out right now...lets get some try-outs here.....

morse code 01-14-05 08:54 PM

^i wuz in PINK lol, g'luck wit dis J

uppin tryouts for him

Wickedclown 01-14-05 08:55 PM

i was NOK way back when... not a fan of yours Jdot but good luck with this shit dawg, rep it right