RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   Audio Crew... Str8 Audio (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172146)

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 02:28 AM

Audio Crew... Str8 Audio

Vango, i'm still down with you, man.. :) but i'm starting my own audio crew.. :thumbup:

leave an audio link.. and i'll get back at you.. plus i'm still tryna think of a name..

but chea just drop a link peoples..

*Leader*
Lady Fiya

*Co-Leader*
Triple_N

*Voiced Individuals*
1-Ill Grammatix
2-Led Poetic
3-Empire
4-Virtue
5-20 Grand
6-New Method
7-Diabolic
8-Premanition
9-Sovereign
10-Knotize
11-Big Kountry
12-Enygma

*Beat Techs*
1-Damian
2-
3-

-Purpose of this crew is elevation, you bring what you got to the table and hopefully leave here with some sort of elevation and better tracks, anybody that makes beats leave links also-

Spektikul 01-15-05 02:52 AM

Yo, g-luck with this crew...all of you got my respect, some more than other...you know who you are. Go merk some bitches audio style...

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 03:14 AM

word.. we gon get this shit poppin.. thanx fa the support spektikul.. (spelled it right!!!)

..Decree.. 01-15-05 03:32 AM

um im in if i can be.;) an i can help you think of a name you know how ill my names are...........:)

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 10:37 AM

yea.. Triple N was giving me some names to think of......... you can be in virtue, i want everybody to elevate (including myself).. :thumbup:

20 GraND 01-15-05 10:39 AM

..........yo holla...........

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 10:42 AM

aight 20 you can be down with us.. yay.. this is going quickly......... :thumbup:

New Meth0d 01-15-05 10:44 AM

down for this...........

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 10:46 AM

yay.. Method you can be in this too.. :thumbup: Now all I gotta do is get a forum from Strobe..

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 12:22 PM

anybody else want in.............. just leave the linkz folks....

Parallel 01-15-05 01:39 PM

do i have to have somethign done already?....cuz im gonna be droping right away...but if you need a tryout can we do somethign ok if you let me in now...and then i drop and show you and if you dont like it you can cut me....hows that?
and no hard feelings to when i get cut if i do witch i highly doubt ill get cut but what you thin?

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 01:43 PM

^^yea you need at least an audio link, a lil' clip from a computer recording or sumthin.. i can't just let you in, otherwise other people will keep promising they'll supply an audio link.. feel me? if u got at least one voice recording let me kno.. you can send it to me thru AIM.. lemme kno.. o tay?

Parallel 01-15-05 01:45 PM

o ight forget it by the time i got it your crew will be full...ive been sick and my vocals jsut been crap latly...but we'll see on tuesday...

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 01:48 PM

it won't be full.......... don't worry about that....... just drop sumthin, and get back at me.. i alwayz make space for people, it was originally just 5 besides me and Triple.. but i didn't notice how many people want in this.. so just get at me.. and i'll decide then, dun worry..

stay up.. :thumbup:

~Lady Fiya~ 01-15-05 01:52 PM

aight i'll be back later..... i gotta do sum recordings.. uppin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)