RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Pz.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172448)

..Decree.. 01-16-05 11:11 PM

Pz..

im not one for the whole retirement threads cause thats just gay im just shoutin peoples out ill prolly be back in 4 or 5 months i need a break from rv its gottin mad boring so tonight is my last!.......an no i dont care if you post this is gay cause im not lookin for pitty cause im leavin just shoutin out peoples i was coo wit an some im not..........

Shout Outs!

Nostradamus-we been cool since we was both herbs you my closet person on this bitch we prolly be on aim as normal but stay up keep that rec goin.....

SPul-lol my road dawg like nos me an you go bak like car seats! jil an liz yo:)...ill get at you on aim mass rep!....

OMB-one of my first buddys here always been coo wit you KFC WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple N-damn lmao you was like the first person i met on here we mad coo since ive known you always had my back an i got yours one of my net friends i guess you could say...:thumbup: pz man will get at you soon...

flow intelligent-another of my dawgs we been mad coo since i was a herb an still coo did many OM's many talks about janessa..:) virtues always got ya back pz man

DeadlyVision-another of my peoples been coo mad long stay up fam get at me on aim when you get net bak....

Carsonjet-another one of my peoples another masshole..lol stay up man ive always been coo wit you.....

Prem-stay up dawg...

9th degree-p dizzle what!?! lmao stay up kid

Gballz-road buddys for life yo.............

lady fiya-we been coo mad long since ive been here will talk on aim stay up ma....

Gottasswhoopin4you-cause you gangsta yo!.......stay up lmao

phantom-when you was a rookie we was coo then we beefed for a bit but coo now stay up fam keep ko'n kids........

enygma-even though you aint active pz

ECKO-pz man one of the cooler on here

Indeph-your fuckin fat an wack but you still coo lmao jp pz man

Ainxeity-beefed for a bit but we coo now stay up pz

diabolic-your not a "street legend" lmao i own bmore why?cause helmans is smooth like sandwhich spread lmfao pz dawg..

Deleon-jimmy deans what! pz

Roy Merkem-nuff said we was buddys for long time lmao

valor-mad coo pz

CALI-we was always coo man be safe man keep beefin lmao pz..

Phat Mic-pz man was always coo

Dabatos-................:) mad coo pz

Abstrak-fuckin hoe eat a dick you'll never amount to shit with your big head thinkin you dope........

seventhrid-mad coo man will be in touch be safe =1=

mad dog-lmao the english man mad coo much respect will be in touch scarin me wit yo aim an shit:(.......pz

shadow-pz man madd coo

fluid moon-mad coo pz

LOT-my dawg since i came here lmao stay up dawg will be in touch...

Final-mad mad mad coo all them songs lmao keep elevatin pz ...

tizzle-mad coo pz man will be in touch...

Hoops aka calam-pz man road buddys since we was herbs lmao will be in touch pz man

Schema-schema scheme lmao pz man been coo for long time

new method-pz

Un'Touched-be safe =1=

20 grand-mad coo cat just wished i coulda met you sooner.........

that about does it............

Ranks™ 01-16-05 11:22 PM

gotaasswhoopin...im bout to go make that name again...that nigga was sick.

50Cal. 01-16-05 11:27 PM

Abstrak-fuckin hoe eat a dick you'll never amount to shit with your big head thinkin you dope........
^^^^^^^^^^^^LMFAO AGREEDED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HE WAS A NET LEGEND ON RV .......................TILL NOS SONNED HIM LIKE HE CAME FROM HIS NUT SACK;)

For$akeN 01-16-05 11:38 PM

road buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):(

Da Vinci 01-16-05 11:39 PM

Pce, see ya on the boards laterz.

Terumoto 01-17-05 12:01 AM

-_-

fuck you too mofo!

*takes a shit on virts chicken*

..Decree.. 01-17-05 12:05 AM

oh fuck omb forgot you dawg lmao damn i dont know how i could you was like one of my first buddys.........:) ill add you now sorry i forgot........

Terumoto 01-17-05 12:06 AM

*makes virt eat omb's shit chicken surprise*

..Decree.. 01-17-05 12:08 AM

lmao your added now but you know your my E friend yo..........:) KFC LIKE WHA?!!!!!!

Metaskriptz 01-17-05 12:09 AM

Forgot Me too....I knew you since you was a little Rookie

Terumoto 01-17-05 12:10 AM

Word... im plannin on that shit for dinner

..Decree.. 01-17-05 12:12 AM

roy i didnt forget you...;) an omb damn str8 chicken some weed a girl does it get any better?........NO!..........

God 01-17-05 12:13 AM

pz out , man i think you forgot me :'(

Ltizzle 01-17-05 12:13 AM

you jus gon leave like dat?? cmon now.....da numba one customer........:(
lol, aight man, peace.....ill make sure and holla at ya on aim too...
thanx for writing that essay for me too :thumbup:
peace man....

Parallel 01-17-05 12:14 AM

<~~~ptff forget this Cat..

but anyway Peace