RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Hos are getting younger and younger:( (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=172483)

50Cal. 01-17-05 03:49 AM

Hos are getting younger and younger:(

ok im reading rv threads one 14 year olds saying shes about to have a threesome ones saying how sucking dick aint shit and shes 13 and another is saying shes thinking about having sex and shes 12 and nobodys saying yo shit aint cool dudes is like yo do you hahaha your dope and dumb fucking shit like that :cussing: little girls having sex aint cool howd you like to see your little sister on a r kelly tape?shit aint cool and people shouldnt incourage that shit on rv or off rv and dont post any dumb ass comments in here cuz youll just look dumber then you are now and be more of a herb then anyone in the histroy of the universe.what is the world coming to when 12 and 13 year old little girls think its col to have sex:(

Status 01-17-05 03:54 AM

i feel you on this......dont be having sex at a young age..its just stupid....once your older thats basically all you have( virginity) and if you dont have that then who are, what are you

i will tell you what you are...your a fucking hoe.......

is that what you relly are...are you a hoe.....i dont think so

so think before you suck dick or you let a guy have sex with you......for real
thats some real shit

Ltizzle 01-17-05 03:55 AM

yeah, i gots ta agree wit you man, hoes are getting younger and younger....i was shocked when i went back to mah old middle school.....seeing girls that were like 12 and shit, dressin and actin like hoes an shit........

..Decree.. 01-17-05 03:58 AM

weerd bout time someone spoke up an said suttin shit is disgusting but yo they moms can holla at me .:hump:

50Cal. 01-17-05 03:59 AM

^word sun shit is not cool dudes need to think of what bout they lil sisters or when they have kids once she like 16 shes grown enough but 12 or 14 naw shes still a lil kid sun word true we on a rapboard but still encoraging tat shit just makes you look like the loser you really are

M-Eazy 01-17-05 04:05 AM

hoes are coo and all, but like tha old snoop sayin..."we dont love them hoes"

aye, cali, i seen that post in anything goes,lol...these niggas was gettn e-hard off what she wrote...lol...

u cant turn a hoe into a housewife, and thats word....!!!

CounTREE Jay 01-17-05 04:36 AM

C.A.L.I. said somethin' relevant, good shit man, big ups, respect. Hoes is gettin' madd young. Kindergarten bitches wearin' make-up, v-necks, and thongs. Parents is the fuckin' problem. Be home and your daughter won't be a hoe.

-CJ-

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 04:47 AM

Nah y'all niggas is on some elementary shit. Just that one thread about Kittie or w/e getting her threesome changed my mind on a lot of subjects and hit me harder thn I would have expected.
It's not the fact that they are DOING it that makes its sad, it's their attitude towards it and our (males) attitudes towards it also. When she was like "who gives a fuck?" i'm sittin there like "Damn. It's really gotten to the point where girls gotta be having threesomes at 14 to please their boyfriend?" That shit sickens me yo. And i'm pretty sure 98% of yall would be that same boyfriend not givin a fuck just cuz you want a threesome to feel like a "pimp". Man yall niggas fuckin up the way shit goes. Boyfriend and girlfriend aint sposed to be liek that.

But w/e i'm done, nobody is gunna listen cuz "its just the internet"

Fuck it.

Nemesis 01-17-05 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
ok im reading rv threads one 14 year olds saying shes about to have a threesome ones saying how sucking dick aint shit and shes 13 and another is saying shes thinking about having sex and shes 12 and nobodys saying yo shit aint cool dudes is like yo do you hahaha your dope and dumb fucking shit like that :cussing: little girls having sex aint cool howd you like to see your little sister on a r kelly tape?shit aint cool and people shouldnt incourage that shit on rv or off rv and dont post any dumb ass comments in here cuz youll just look dumber then you are now and be more of a herb then anyone in the histroy of the universe.what is the world coming to when 12 and 13 year old little girls think its col to have sex:(

I agree wit u on this CALI eww thats just gross. :thumbup:

CounTREE Jay 01-17-05 04:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Nah y'all niggas is on some elementary shit. Just that one thread about Kittie or w/e getting her threesome changed my mind on a lot of subjects and hit me harder thn I would have expected.
It's not the fact that they are DOING it that makes its sad, it's their attitude towards it and our (males) attitudes towards it also. When she was like "who gives a fuck?" i'm sittin there like "Damn. It's really gotten to the point where girls gotta be having threesomes at 14 to please their boyfriend?" That shit sickens me yo. And i'm pretty sure 98% of yall would be that same boyfriend not givin a fuck just cuz you want a threesome to feel like a "pimp". Man yall niggas fuckin up the way shit goes. Boyfriend and girlfriend aint sposed to be liek that.

But w/e i'm done, nobody is gunna listen cuz "its just the internet"

Fuck it.

Damn, That's wURd to Big Bird out this bitch.

-CJ-

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 04:59 AM

Lil cali...

Man stop dickriding him. Get your own fuckin mind and add something new to this conversation and intellectual.

God damn.

Nemesis 01-17-05 05:46 AM

I aint dick ridin him.

Logic The Goonie 01-17-05 06:24 AM

Sure you aren't. By following him around saying "word" after all his posts.

Of course not.

Van Ished 01-17-05 06:43 AM

I would like to see people step up and not support drug usage as well, but that will never happen, cause getting high and drunk is ok because it helps you relax right?

La Cosa Nostra 01-17-05 07:41 AM

Pair a dyce..... :nono:

Avatar style biter.. *Raises hand to slap*