RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   If RB's still opened 10 years from now... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=17277)

Shadow 07-18-02 01:47 AM

If RB's still opened 10 years from now...

Will you still be around?
If not, how about other message boards?
Will you be too busy performing, and selling millions of records?

Let me know your thoughts, and premonitions

Lyrical Essence 07-18-02 01:53 AM

i think i'll still be on here and be selling millions at the same time

mc-k-otic 07-18-02 02:11 AM

stfu lyrical lol

KaZe 07-18-02 02:12 AM

ill be either a bum or on the verge of a bum

either that or a grease monkey

nekura 07-18-02 02:32 AM

I'll be shacked up in my office programming. :x

Loggix 07-18-02 10:59 AM

Can't say,as long as I'm by a computer I'll probably be around,as long as you have intentions of running this another 10+ years,I'll probably be here.......and if I go away because I don't got a comp,I'll probably be back in a year or two,probably with the ocasional post from the library,which is pointless.......

Big Bones 07-18-02 11:28 AM

in 10 years hmm

DeAd probably

Johnny 6-feet 07-18-02 01:55 PM

10 years? rich one way or another and rubbing it in on here.

or dead from being hit by a double decker bus, apparently thats how the fortune teller said i'd go.

Killah Koz 07-18-02 05:07 PM

Uhm... let me put it to you this way... if your over 20 and still writing rhymes in the internet or battling on the internet.. your pathetic

Promoting on mp3.com is ok - but posting at message boards etc.... that's just plain gay

OFF~CeNTeR 07-18-02 05:31 PM

In 10 years I would ave hoped to be promoted to Admin of this site or Admin of another board So I could help people elevate...I would have plenty of experience...I would love to put out a n EP and get noticed..but thats a stretch of the imagination now

Young Rico 07-18-02 07:54 PM

I'll be busy having a life..

lil south 07-18-02 08:02 PM

i'll be real busy milking cows and other type of farm shit na i would prolly peep i every once and awhile but most likely i'll be dead

Da NFamous 07-18-02 08:19 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Koz
Uhm... let me put it to you this way... if your over 20 and still writing rhymes in the internet or battling on the internet.. your pathetic

Promoting on mp3.com is ok - but posting at message boards etc.... that's just plain gay

lmao KOZ BE PIMPIN!!! 1luv.

DaGyrlRemarqabL 07-18-02 08:55 PM

lol..yeah..in 10 years ill be in my late twenties..ill be busy with my career..i hope..a family maybe..Ill let my kids come on here tho if its still around..

Ill say this tho..this was the first message board I ever came on..Ive had other sites on the side, but never really amounted to over 20 posts on any of them..Ive been pretty faithful to RB..
Dont think ill be here in 10 years tho..

Quote:
if your over 20 and still writing rhymes in the internet or battling on the internet.. your pathetic

^pretty much.

S.K.O.E. 07-19-02 02:27 AM

I'LL EITHER BE DEAD, WORKIN A 9 TO 5, OR BE IN THE GAME.....
SOMETHIN GOOD GOT TO COME OUT OF THIS RAPSHIT,.....

ALL DEPENDS ON WHAT GOD DECIDE