RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   SikezstWun vs ltizzle (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173087)

Ltizzle 01-20-05 09:30 PM

SikezstWun vs ltizzle

Battle Rules:

Topic= Heaven and/or Hell (suggested by Version Three)
drop by Saturday, midnight or so.....
the usual sig rules....

Minimum posts to vote: 100

Check in by: 01-23-05 at 09:30 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 01-20-05 09:31 PM

ltizzle has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-20-05 09:31 PM.

System 01-20-05 11:24 PM

SikezstWun has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-20-05 11:24 PM.

Ltizzle 01-21-05 11:58 PM

ehh took me awhile, looks nice though....
says "Satan..." as in the devil, from hell.....

SikezstWun 01-22-05 12:55 AM

Metaskriptz 01-22-05 01:14 AM

Voted For: ltizzle

Dang...Nice Drop Tizzle

Tizzle-i like the Blend and how everything comes together and makes it look more Better.Should have Been More Hellish But I like it. 7/10 Should Be More like Hell though

Sik-Hmm I dont know. I like where your going with the Picture thing But it seems to simp. Nothing to much going on here. Not really Expressing It out but the Picture from how he looks in heaven and in hell is dope.. good job though
6/10

v/Tizzle

SikezstWun 01-22-05 01:16 AM

Lol, thanks 4 votin.

1-0 in favor of Tizz......

Ltizzle 01-22-05 01:18 AM

thanx for da vote.....
none of us really know what hell is like, so maybe mine is hell enough??? :thumbup:

Insight. 01-22-05 02:37 PM

ltizzle: Nice backround. The lava and volcanoes really tie in well with the topic. The fading of colors is a nice effect. No cutting to speak of, so thats gone. The font is pretty good, doesn't blend completely though, so ya. The different colors are a good mix and set it apart from other sigs.

SikezstWun: Backround is kind of plain, but ties in well. The pictures don't blend well, and the cutting isn't the best. A lot of open space at the bottam which isn't good, and the font doesn't look to be at a good qualty.

No Hate Just An Honest Graphical Voter

v/ltizzle

One Vote, One Battle, One Win.

Insight. 01-22-05 02:38 PM

5.5 for SikezstWun, and 7/10 for Tizz. My bad for forgetting that:thumbup:

Ltizzle 01-22-05 03:06 PM

uppin for some more votes.........................

Know-Gimix 01-22-05 03:35 PM

ima vote for Itizzle... now Ive never voted on one of these jammies before- so if I fuck up- sorry... but- Itizzles blended together much better... the text, and the background flowed into each other nicely- he/she really used alot of different shades of yellow orange and red-- it looks very professional...
SikezWun- Your is o.k- but its real empty looking-- u have the 2 faces and really nothing going on in the middle or background of the sig- and the 2 faces dont really fit the sig in general, its just two evil lookin cats... it just wasn't as solid a peice I think as Itizzles... 1

blitz 01-22-05 03:56 PM

Voted For: SikezstWun

close battle both looking good both chosing hell

SW:
nice stuff u have der nice cutting on both pics both pics look alright fonts good on both bits of text all looking nice background is ok i dont like it to much but its good
7/10

l:bg is good no pics font is ok not that good not much there to see rly need to use some pics in there i like the background the best though
6/10

i think SW has got this one he had better pics and things being though L did hvae one

Ltizzle 01-22-05 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyrical scripts

l:bg is good no pics font is ok not that good not much there to see rly need to use some pics in there i like the background the best though
[b]6/10

i think SW has got this one he had better pics and things being though L did hvae one

wow.....uhhh that doesnt make sense at all.........lol......
thanx for the votes...uppn.....

blitz 01-22-05 04:07 PM

y didnt it make sence...........................................