RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why is it.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173736)

La Cosa Nostra 01-24-05 01:07 PM

Why is it..

That almost everyone has a big fascination with making alias' that nobody knows, then parading around the site in them making sure everyone knows your an alias..

Its like this is the 'cool' thing to do at the moment.. Its usually only fun to make an alias if your planning on keeping it anonomous and not letting people know its an alias account..

Anyone care to explain to me where is the novelty in making an alias, when all your doing is telling everyone your an alias?

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-24-05 01:08 PM

I know, it's sad :cool:

La Cosa Nostra 01-24-05 01:10 PM

^Technically your not an alias..

Your just going old school on every1..

gotaasswhoopin4u 01-24-05 01:13 PM

Wordage son, wordage.

Mix & Match 01-24-05 01:14 PM

dunno,

this is one my alias's though.
haha

Mortem 01-24-05 01:15 PM

Yeah i feel you on this, there's no point making a alias unless you keep them discrete, not even hinting you have a alias.

Big Kountry 01-24-05 01:15 PM

lol i agree this is not an alis for me but i doo see so many people with a name then it sasy a.k.a buttlicker or something liek that you get the point

DQ 01-24-05 01:17 PM

True true...don't see the point in having one in fact but everyone's choice I guess...

DQ

Metaskriptz 01-24-05 01:20 PM

Yea....Crosswords alias is Liquor of Tears...But He just has his old name Back..B4 some of you kiddies was on here

Immense 01-24-05 01:25 PM

i only have one account..ive only changed ma name...so tht aint the same..fuck knows why peeps make another account...and then let us know.....infact..it confuses me....

Acuity 01-24-05 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idyllic
i only have one account..ive only changed ma name...so tht aint the same..fuck knows why peeps make another account...and then let us know.....infact..it confuses me....

weeerrrddd^^^^^

Mortem 01-24-05 01:31 PM

I have one account, but i lost the p-word due to a long absence:(.

Logic The Goonie 01-24-05 02:16 PM

I have about 15 alias' on this site. Some are known, but some are still very well hidden among the top heads of RV :) And it's SUPER dope because I have AOL so whenever someone claims they found an alias of mine I can deny it and say "I use AOL" :D

Metaskriptz 01-24-05 02:31 PM

knowbody dont know my alias...and it stays with Me...I dont Create and then Share

eph 01-24-05 03:00 PM

whats the point of an alias ( i understand its purpose, im just contridicting it ) if you need more than one account, it should not be for rook props, vets should remain known, and wacks should remain unknown, we all have a common purpose of being on this site, which i hope is to simply elevate, become better than what you were before you started. i myself came from true wackness, i admit it. i was no impressive starter. i am no good at text, i admit that as well, but i have skills in other provinces. i write to acclaim the future, so i can peer back at today 5 years from now, and wonder what i presereved great amounts of my god willed time doing. i cant sit here and 'tell' you im going to be more than average, i know thats not something to look foward to, i just want to let everyone know that i subscribed to this site for a completely different reason that which i remain here for. i have been on and off the site since august, im not vet...im no rookie, im no partician, im no mod, im no beefer, im not even league winner. im not well known...i just loak the forum and battle and win, and battle and lose. but with respect i battle not to win, but to make something out of the day. this site is not nicotene like to me, but i still am attached to it. the fair culture of the board isnt so fair all the time but i love it. obviously you all do to, (ole' timers) because your still here. i just wanna have fun.

and what i really want to know is, for what lasting purpose and for what intent were internet rap sites conceived for?

*verbal exits the confessional, dries eyes and sits slowly.*