RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Who did really killed them??? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=173839)

GBless 01-24-05 09:08 PM

Who did really killed them???

Yo since I became a hip hop fan i've always had dat question...who really killed Pac and Biggie???...I know yall probably gonna say..let'em rest in peace and shit..but I had 2 do this..I think Suge send somebody 2 kill Pac..and notorious???well I have no idea..well tell me what yall think..
and dont hate..

Ysdat 01-24-05 10:14 PM

This question is forever asked.

google search who killed tupac.

have fun reading alot of conspiracy's and blah.

The truth is we will NEVER know.

High-Dro 01-24-05 10:27 PM

unless sumone admits it, which seems to not be a good idea

GBless 01-24-05 10:37 PM

werd...

poetry2abeat 01-24-05 11:22 PM

Whys That? 01-24-05 11:24 PM

why the fuck ae you pointlessly repeating each other? can u not have a intelligent conversation about it?

20 GraND 01-24-05 11:24 PM

the dude who did it is probably dead by now, cuz someone had to see something, word spreads, someone finds and kills him. just another nobody dead... cuz no one knew he killed pac... maybe... lol

MC Virtuoso 01-24-05 11:49 PM

why the fuck ae you pointlessly repeating each other? can u not have a intelligent conversation about it?

Spektikul 01-25-05 01:13 AM

Yall are fucked. Repeating each other is the same thing as freeposting. Fi-del already answered this threads question perfectly...end of story.

Mortem 01-25-05 12:05 PM

I did it, but keep it on the LD:thumbup:
*Wait's for the next kid to actually think i did
Or start beef*.

darshmatix 01-26-05 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortem
I did it, but keep it on the LD:thumbup:
*Wait's for the next kid to actually think i did
Or start beef*.

DAMN IT...i was gonna say the same thing and as i'm writing it i looked up and saw ur post cuz it's the last one right before the text box...lol

but yea...now i can't claim responsiblity for it cuz mortem did it

GBless 01-27-05 10:04 PM

thank u 4 da information dude...

Hells Fire 01-27-05 10:56 PM

yeah after one cop killed another at a stop sign in LA they found out that there were a whole group of cops that were made to go undercover n crack down on the crime i think they were called -shit cant remember-, but they went crooked when they started sercuritizing the clubs for famous rappers and some cops had cars they shouldnt have like bentley n shit...one cop confessed to all charges to drop alligations and get time outta jail n LAPD was given the bad rap and lost practically half the force for people who just kept pointin the finger...i watched a video on it in Criminology, Biggee died when in LA n a mysterious black car rolled up (much like the one pac n suge were in when pac died) and kept shootin...there were in fact 3 cars rydin with biggy one with big n puffy which puffy recalls biggy couldnt duck or move and the other cars were cut off at a stop light a block to a half a block away...ill try to find the web site for ya its a documentary from cnn so its reliable source.

~Da_Illest~ 01-27-05 11:12 PM

dat person or people who had Pac & Big killed still walking around living but dey had a connect wit da L.A. police deptartment also 2 cover it up & close da case so nobody could farther invest dez senseless crimes were committed