RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   How to win on RV! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174154)

Logic The Goonie 01-26-05 08:52 PM

How to win on RV!

Alright this is for all you up-and-coming people who wanna be RV Legends. Winning is quite simple, if you know what to do. We will go step by step starting now....

Step 1) POST POST POST!
-Nobody likes you if you're a little reclusive FL battler. What you gotta do is come into LL and post like ohhhhh 20 times a day. This should get you noticed as long as you add something mildly significant to the thread and follow people around quoting their statements and saying either "Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerd" or putting a sequence of laughing smilies, they always love that type of dicksucking.
Step 2) VOTE.....CAREFULLY
-Yes yes yes, you have to vote, i'm sorry. But what you gotta do is this. Go look in FL/EFL and see who is viewing it. Then click their name to make sure the are still on. Then, right away, go vote on their battle d/r the fuck out of them, with something like ":laugh: hahahahahahahaha that was soooo fuckin dope ahahahahahah" then at the end of your vote make sure to tell them to "Return the favor" which all vets know as secret code for "Go vote on my battle.........FOR ME" Once you do that, you wait about 20 minutes to see if they vote on your battle. If they don't then barrage them with PM's telling them to RTF . They can't send it to strobe because its considered a simple reminder to RTF, which makes the PM'ing for votes rule vanish and quickly giving you a win.
Step 3) CONTENT, VOCAB AND TEXT-FLOW
-Quite possibly the most imporatnt aspect. A simple to way to put this is that an easy way to get a RV "dpe" punch is to say something about an amputee. For example:
Your rhymes are whack, bitten, prewritten crap and shit
Chances of winning like leg amputees attempting backflips

Now the next step should be adding pretty vocab, everyone loves that. A simple way to get an automatic win is by saying the word "metaphysical" at LEAST once. For example:
Metaphysical beings couldnt preoccupy the site avanishment
Possibly configuration of bitten lines results in your banishment

SEE!

Now the next part is making it flow. Basically rhyme a bunch of big pretty words about amputees together and instead of using spaces in between words, use a ~ because it looks like a little river and therefore MUST flow right?
Step 4) STRUCTURE
-Alright, structure is always something you wanna make sure you know about. This includes where the verse is, color, format, that type of thing. First you center the verse, then you put it in bold, then you add "~"s instead of using the spacebar, then you change it to some interesting color, red, or purple always works fine. AMke sure its in size 1 font also. The final result should always look something like:

Your~rhymes are~whack, bitten~prewritten crap~and shit
Chances of~winning like~leg amputees~attempting backflips
Metaphysical~beings couldnt~preoccupy the~site avanishment
Possibly~configuration of bitten~lines results in your~banishment

I hope this has been helpful to all of you. Soon enough your time on RV will be spent with pretty records and much time around a dictionary. :thumbup:

Oz™ 01-26-05 08:55 PM

lol....................

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeed"

Insight. 01-26-05 08:56 PM

Mostly you have to be known, and for the posting thing, doesn't seem to work. I'm active in LL, GG, and vote in FL and still have have a battle with final open. Thanks for the vote though Socrates. You have a battle open or no?

Young Drama 01-26-05 08:56 PM

omfg who wants to be a RV legend?

lmao, mayn u must have alot of time

K.ontroverz.Y 01-26-05 08:56 PM

lol its so true its ridiculous..

Wet Willy 01-26-05 08:57 PM

wow thanks.. this will help in the future.. its really appreciated..

Yours Truly

Oz™ 01-26-05 08:58 PM

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed"

Logic The Goonie 01-26-05 08:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Personify
Mostly you have to be known, and for the posting thing, doesn't seem to work. I'm active in LL, GG, and vote in FL and still have have a battle with final open. Thanks for the vote though Socrates. You have a battle open or no?

Yeah but its alright, you don't have to, I did it for you guys ;)

Anyways, I hope you guys recognize a lot of people I alluded to...

anxiety 01-26-05 09:00 PM

This is the funniest shit I've seen all day.

Young Drama 01-26-05 09:01 PM

if u care about bein tight on a Net sight then u have alot to learn i bet sum cats yall think is dope from ds industry can come here and u will call him garbage

villagepimp 01-26-05 09:01 PM

Wow... that might possibly be true...

Compose 01-26-05 09:03 PM

lmao.......sadly that shit is true :(

Nynth Degree 01-26-05 09:03 PM

*reads* 24 wins...guess I got lucky.

Logic The Goonie 01-26-05 09:04 PM

I'm not a philosopher for nothing

villagepimp 01-26-05 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
*reads* 24 wins...guess I got lucky.

Nah it's cuz your in my posse... kids scared of us.