RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Worst Rappers Ever... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174430)

DoContinue 01-28-05 03:26 PM

Worst Rappers Ever...

i was lookin for a good laugh and decided to post the worst rappers thread. for this, post who you think is the worst rapper and why. basically, i wanna see their worst line that makes them the worst rapper. you can do signed rappers or people on the site too... just dont be too bogus wit people on the site cuz i dont want this to become a stupid freepost beef thread. i guess it doesnt even have to be the worst rapper, just bad rappers wit bad lines... I'll start it off...

I know this has been said b4, but NELLY for the line in PIMP JUICE:
"you aint from russia, so bitch why you russin'"

~Sonofisis~ 01-28-05 08:18 PM

Eminem - Because he is highly overrated and only respected because he is white, and he has declined faster than any other rapper in the history of Hip Hop.. he went from a Classic Underground Album (Infinite), to the worst record that I have honestly ever sat down and listened to (Encore), in less than a decade.

jr freeze 01-28-05 08:27 PM

Nelly He jussss Succkkkksss.......

MC IgGY 01-28-05 09:00 PM

chingy and j kwon, wow they aint rappers at all

C-Bo 01-28-05 09:16 PM

^^I agree...Chingy, J-Kwon, and D-12

~Sonofisis~ 01-28-05 09:32 PM

All of d-12, including Eminem..

schema 01-28-05 09:48 PM

D12 is ill....they just dont have a lot of confidence in their skills so they always try to make it into jokes...but if they made a serious album they could smash any other rapper's crew...d-block...jay-z's little fuck buddies...all crews suck pretty much but d12 is pretty good...

DoContinue 01-28-05 11:31 PM

sorry to say this, but d12 is not all that good, i mean, they're not bad but i wouldnt say that a serious album but them could smash anybody. one terrible rapper tho, is LIL' Wayne... "i'm flyer than a muhfuckin pelican right now..." he is sooo overrated...

schema 01-28-05 11:40 PM

i didnt say they could smash anybody i said they could smash any crew...you know like a rapper blows up then he signs his crew...as in st. lunatics...d-block...all that jazz...

Lil wayne is cool to smoke drive or party to. If you just wanna chill hes your guy.

DoContinue 01-29-05 12:12 AM

yeah ur rite... im runnin outta wack rappers... and gimme some quotes of bad rappers please. i was tryin to get a laugh
how about lil john... he's fun to listen to but isnt really an artist ya know... all he ever says is yeah

bball89pimp 01-29-05 11:02 AM

true, lil jon isnt a rapper

Karmabarz 01-29-05 01:55 PM

Vhingy, Nelly, & J-Kwon.

TeamOne 01-29-05 10:24 PM

Free city:

"When asked to use drugs....... just say 'no!'"

any questions kids???

.Wicked One. 01-29-05 11:55 PM

Chingy...Ja Rule...Cant think of any others......

Parallel 01-30-05 12:17 AM

i would have to say Ja Rule hes gotten better but i still dont like him he kinda reminds me of a DMX wannabe..