RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Omniscient by Wig (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174827)

The Wig 01-30-05 05:06 PM

Omniscient by Wig

Check it out, a new song I made. I think it's damn good.

Lo-Fi

Hi-Fi

MP3

....Gone.... 01-30-05 05:11 PM

Listening- Nice beat....Quality is nice.....Multi'z is good.....Lyrics are good fam, nice shit.....Chorus "eh" Dont like it....got off the beat a little

Overall= This good, elevate on the chorus part....rate- 7/10 wun

....Gone.... 01-30-05 05:13 PM

Yo You think you can lend me that beat, so i can ripp it ?

The Wig 01-30-05 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiSta_AuTh3nTiQ
Yo You think you can lend me that beat, so i can ripp it ?

IM me on AIM at "nwig"

The Wig 02-01-05 10:55 PM

Hey, can I get some more opinions? Damn, I put some work into this shit. Most of that other crap is slapped together. This is top quality.

La Cosa Nostra 02-03-05 12:20 AM

Aiight, it could just be your quality, but it seems like your voice is muffled a bit.. And you slur a lot. Writing style kind of reminds me of Eminem, you listen to his music a bit?

Overall this wasnt a bad track, I think you could benefit from producing your stuff more than just spitting it over a beat. Sometimes good mixing can mean the difference between sounding professional and sounding amature..

Try dubbing your stuff more, maybe adding some dub effects, some end of verse effects, some chorus effects over your hooks.. Use the equalisor tools next to your volume controls on cool edit to try and get crisper sound.. And if your not already, use dynamic processing and some filter EQ's..

American Tiger 02-03-05 04:27 PM

Flow was good.

Beat was good.

Only problem that I had was the chorus.
It was kinda corny, and the production was off.....

Overall, wit no chorus I like it.

Not feelin the subject tho. Seemed an lil corny. Nice drop tho.
Hope we can battle soon.

Hit me up on AIM. carsonjetx2.

The Wig 02-03-05 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Aiight, it could just be your quality, but it seems like your voice is muffled a bit.. And you slur a lot. Writing style kind of reminds me of Eminem, you listen to his music a bit?

Overall this wasnt a bad track, I think you could benefit from producing your stuff more than just spitting it over a beat. Sometimes good mixing can mean the difference between sounding professional and sounding amature..

Try dubbing your stuff more, maybe adding some dub effects, some end of verse effects, some chorus effects over your hooks.. Use the equalisor tools next to your volume controls on cool edit to try and get crisper sound.. And if your not already, use dynamic processing and some filter EQ's..

Yeah, I listen to Eminem a bit. But then again, I listen to Jedi Mind Tricks, Deltron 3030, and Nas a whole lot, too. :-P

As for doing all that other stuff, I really don't know how. :-/ I'm clueless when it comes to that. Do you have any tutorials or anything that could help me?

.Willy.Killyoo 02-07-05 09:02 PM

this wasnt good-- your flow was really muffled, and the chorus made me laugh becuz you sounded real corny like carson said,it got boringh real quickly

-Will.