RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   phive vs The Late Show (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174842)

The Late Show 01-30-05 06:23 PM

phive vs The Late Show

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
due tomarrow night
loser can't rap for a MONTH

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 01-31-05 at 06:23 AM

Must drop verse in 1440 minutes after check in.

System 01-30-05 06:23 PM

The Late Show has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-30-05 06:23 PM.

System 01-30-05 06:26 PM

phive has ACCEPTED this battle on 01-30-05 06:26 PM.

phive 01-30-05 06:53 PM

yo this kid wants the loser to be gone for a month aight imma take you up on that shit

yo check it...... 6 unlimited lines, ill bust unlimited rhymes, i havent battled you before, but ill beat you a hundred times,//
yo i know everything this kid has to say, he be talking about bloods, crips, and wearing a due rag, fucking city fag, cut you off talking with a plastic bag,// my lyrical content tells my true life, youll probably make fun of me like saying you fucked my wife, or you gonna gut me wit a knife, thats funny cuz im single and you stab with kyfe// this kid sayin the loser cant rap for a month loser can only sit, well looks like youre out, now you only got cum ta spit, i run this shit, smacking with every hit, phive leaving you bleeding, without a first aid kit// your breathing heavy cuz you know you losing, im wacking and briusing, showing your moodswing, on ya knees bowing cuz phives ruling// im ending this in so many ways, late show prays, you fuck homos, i cap gays, this kid lost so hes gone for 28 days//

The Late Show 01-30-05 06:57 PM

spit like rounds or clips, a rhyme license
i'll get down if he give up, get six if phive wins
you style cycles drunk as a vet in a wet tavern
and get left with less health than my lil pet rapper
set and match her, this is a chick? sex mysterious
and this bitch can't spit until his next period
seventh heaven, that's how elevated this line be
self-glory's the only reason to dis-like me
dislexic, switch set's within seconds
and the Show vote's rise like every other census

phive 01-30-05 07:02 PM

okay whatever the fuck that was ill see ya in a month man cuz that was weak shit dawg homie

phive 01-30-05 07:04 PM

none of ya shit rhymed man what are ya trying ta pull that was like just random sentences put into a paragraph

The Late Show 01-30-05 08:09 PM

who the fuck you talkin to? where the fuck were YOUR punches, lil weak flip-flop pussy ass bitch? my shit rhymed, it just wasn't all over the fuckin place like your muthafuckin verse homie. by the way, since you gon be gone for a month, i'll send you some tampons to get through it okay bitch.

phive 01-31-05 02:56 PM

im a fukin guy you idiot and i fucking schooled you your shit doesnt rhyme at all man it was pretty lame you fucking bitch

The Late Show 02-01-05 03:39 PM

you have to be the most ignorant muthafucka... the tampon thing was a joke, you bitch

The Late Show 02-06-05 11:15 AM

uppin............................................. .................................

Audios 02-06-05 11:28 AM

Voted For: The Late Show

The Late Show - Good drop, good structure used, nice flow, some dope multis and some allright wordplay. some pretty funny ass punches in there too.

set and match her, this is a chick? sex mysterious
and this bitch can't spit until his next period

^^ that had me laughing. good personal. you had good flow and come harder overal in this verse. nice drop 7/10

phive - you had an allright verse too. your structure is kind of junk but you had some pretty good punches in there. the flow was a bit off and you had a lot of stretched lines. elevate in those areas and you should be allright. nice drop but just not hard enough 5/10

v/ The Late Show

Return the favour, link in the sig

**GHOSTE** 02-06-05 03:21 PM

This was feedback posted for The Late Show

just checkin pollz................................

SQUAD-UP 02-06-05 04:58 PM

Voted For: phive

ima give this battle to phive for this won. he came alot harder. he had harder hitting bars even tho his flow and structure were mad f'd up. u really need to work on that homeboy. but u still beat the late show. his verse was real basic n had no hot bars for the most part.
structure=the late show
punches=lateshow
multies=phive
creativity=phive
closer=phive
opener=lateshow
RTf
holla back at me
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=174350
http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=174654

Armada Da 187 02-09-05 06:00 PM

Voted For: phive

Easy vote here yo,

Phive jus tore this guy up man he gets the V

Reason:
Phive had alot harder disses, his flow was off the chain, his multies whas bad ass

Late ya gotta throw hard punches man ya punches was a lil weak and original
Ya flow was ight no doubt but w/o punches u wont win it man
strcuture for both as a lil diffacult
Personals didnt see any from either

Phive bes Line:
im ending this in so many ways, late show prays, you fuck homos, i cap gays, this kid lost so hes gone for 28 days//
(Nice, a lil weird atthe end but nice lovin ya multies n punches man)

Lates bes line:
you style cycles drunk as a vet in a wet tavern
and get left with less health than my lil pet rapper
(thas ur bes in this verse,,,,,, N i wasnt feelin it fam. Come stronger nex time)

The Breakdown:
Punches- Phive
Multies- Phive
Flow- Tie
Personals- Neither
Structure- Tie

retun the fava yo

Armada Da 187 Vs Damain
Armada Da 187 Vs. 8-B@ll

Holla