RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Why do ya'll hate me? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=174975)

K.ontroverz.Y 01-31-05 06:30 PM

Why do ya'll hate me?

just curious

this is prolly gon hit like 6 pages. cause all of my hataz..but it feels real good to know. niggaz hatin on me. always boosts up my ego. but really if someone hates then peeps just hop on the train. im tellin you..its all about your ego and popularity. this shouldnt even be considered a rap site...

anxiety 01-31-05 06:33 PM

I dont really hate you... But yes you annoy the fuck outta me... Why? Because you think we care about your real life... If you want to talk about your life, make a song about it. Dont post it up in here, you always talk about ur life in this shit, some blood wants to kill you etc... Nope, we dont give a fuck.

Sean Gunner 01-31-05 06:36 PM

We kool, I never really had a problem with ya. I think what anxiety is why some people do though, even though that's what LL was partially made for. O well.

New Meth0d 01-31-05 06:37 PM

..........................no problem we fam

Compose 01-31-05 06:39 PM

dont hate you...

K.ontroverz.Y 01-31-05 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
I dont really hate you... But yes you annoy the fuck outta me... Why? Because you think we care about your real life... If you want to talk about your life, make a song about it. Dont post it up in here, you always talk about ur life in this shit, some blood wants to kill you etc... Nope, we dont give a fuck.

reason bein. i consider this shit like a home of mine. this site helped me elevate alot. niggaz may not think so. but if you've been here for a while then you've elevated from here. i dont talk about my life. im just trying to keep the forum interesting. and that post was months ago. it was back in 04

God 01-31-05 06:44 PM

We koo.... Fam-La

Lethal GK 01-31-05 06:50 PM

well I hate your bitch ass lol im just playin yo

dOpEbOi 210 01-31-05 06:51 PM

lmao at a nigga makin a thread bout folks hatin him n how it boost his ego...wen like half da niggaz postin in dis thread say dey aint hate u...u must got a low ego nigga...hahaha...thas all...wun

K.ontroverz.Y 01-31-05 07:02 PM

naww go peep the anything goes thread.. niggaz hatin on me..but...i was bein sarcastic bout it boastin my ego.. and if one person says im wack. then my shit just falls. and i say fuck it you know...

anxiety 01-31-05 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .K.onfliktz
reason bein. i consider this shit like a home of mine. this site helped me elevate alot. niggaz may not think so. but if you've been here for a while then you've elevated from here. i dont talk about my life. im just trying to keep the forum interesting. and that post was months ago. it was back in 04

Umm... Then again, 04 was only a month ago... Not to mention your christmas thread... That was the gayest thread ever. Almost no one on here can afford that shit, but you feel you need to flaunt it :nono:

dOpEbOi 210 01-31-05 07:04 PM

ooo aiight den...i was like..."damn dis nigga gotta b jokin me"

K.ontroverz.Y 01-31-05 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anxiety
Umm... Then again, 04 was only a month ago... Not to mention your christmas thread... That was the gayest thread ever. Almost no one on here can afford that shit, but you feel you need to flaunt it :nono:

nigga you gotta realize. i aint rich. im in a middle classed family....my mom busts her ass for me to get the shit i gotz..daz why

20 GraND 01-31-05 07:09 PM

jea but middle class is considered rich now a days

dOpEbOi 210 01-31-05 07:10 PM

hahaha no joke nigga...i feel ya...but i still dont think many niggaz hatin on u...but ne ways...anxiety hobbin yo dick real hard...