RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   YO...let me ask yall sumthin (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175326)

.Judicial. 02-02-05 10:11 PM

YO...let me ask yall sumthin

yo my 3rd period teacher look mad good n she b always catchin me starin at her..i go 2 a 4A high school and our school is know for football drugs and sex between students n teachers.....but yo check it....
my teacher look mad good n she alwayz b catchin me starin at her n shit.....tell me y she asked me to stay afta class n she gave me sum paper back n told me she LOVED having me n da class n she said she wants 2 move my seat closa 2 her desk...tell me if dat aint hittin on me like a mah fucka....yo im bout 2 get in trouble 2-morrow 4-real...i mean she just came out of college..she is 22-23 im 18 so let me know what chall think.....oh n i got an A in her class n i barely do da work...lol

¤ÐÅž¤ 02-02-05 10:18 PM

not much age difference but my werd homie..
HIT THAT SHIT QUICK.........LOL....seriously, just do it...

.Judicial. 02-02-05 10:21 PM

lol..ima throw lil hints at her and shit in class....shit people tol me she did dat shit b-4...our principle got caught pickin up a prostitute..he aint da principal no more tho...lol but ya yo...ima c what i can do wit dat....

dOpEbOi 210 02-02-05 10:24 PM

hahaha damn nigga...do da damn thang

Kyleon 02-02-05 10:25 PM

i say you drop 'em books and fuck her fam..she aint gonna be makin you stay after class all da time..so take while you can nigka..if you dont ima slap you..~1~

.Judicial. 02-02-05 10:28 PM

lol werd.....ill update chall when i get home 2-morrow yo...im bout to drive by 7th street dey supposed 2 b havin a block party ova thurr ima go check it out ~1~...

**GHOSTE** 02-02-05 11:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
yo my 3rd period teacher look mad good n she b always catchin me starin at her..i go 2 a 4A high school and our school is know for football drugs and sex between students n teachers.....but yo check it....
my teacher look mad good n she alwayz b catchin me starin at her n shit.....tell me y she asked me to stay afta class n she gave me sum paper back n told me she LOVED having me n da class n she said she wants 2 move my seat closa 2 her desk...tell me if dat aint hittin on me like a mah fucka....yo im bout 2 get in trouble 2-morrow 4-real...i mean she just came out of college..she is 22-23 im 18 so let me know what chall think.....oh n i got an A in her class n i barely do da work...lol

^i say go for dat shit...

poetry2abeat 02-02-05 11:51 PM

go for it, your both a legal age, i dont even see why you posted it, if yiu get cauoght shell get fired and youll be the pimp of the school, quot bragging lol

YuNG TiLT 02-03-05 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assas-Sin
i say you drop 'em books and fuck her fam..she aint gonna be makin you stay after class all da time..so take while you can nigka..if you dont ima slap you..~1~

^^werd
1 in tha life time...1 in a life time

Terumoto 02-03-05 12:53 AM

You can tell if she likes you if she starts looking at you first.

Shit used to happen to me with my art teacher. You have to make THEM look away... then she knows you're interested and you know shes interested... Cos she can tell if someones starin at her.. So dont stare at her. And if she still looks at you a lot you're in the zone :thumbup:

?uest Logic 02-03-05 01:52 AM

all i can say is your over 18 so it aint rape.........so go handle your shit and give us the details

K.ontroverz.Y 02-03-05 05:31 AM

HAHAHAH UR SKOOL GHETTO ur teachers mackin on student..ur principal pickin up prostititues wat high skool u go to homie? sounds dope

Mad Dog 02-03-05 10:28 AM

Hit it thats all i gotta say i had teachers like that in my old school shit happens everywhere it's a fact

Ancel 02-03-05 10:35 AM

yo if you hit it take some pictures man

Ancel 02-03-05 10:39 AM

yeah back when i was still in highschool i had a sub my last year... bitch was so cute man... i woulda bent her over the desk