RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   Crucial Concepts w/e (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175375)

distilled 02-03-05 01:19 PM

Crucial Concepts w/e

Just wondering, how long all you's been doin sigs for?

Cos I know Dia and Hoodz been doin that shit a long time now, cos Hoodz made one of my first sigs ages ago, and he'd been doin it a while then.

Cos I been doin Graphics like a month or so now, and photoshop summat like a week or two. And obviously I'm still elevatin, and peoples is hatin on my sigs. So yeh, I know your sposed to point out the faults and shit, but it wouldnt hurt to say one thing thats right about it.

Bet you didnt do better in your first weeks........

Yeh.

Rukkus 02-03-05 01:31 PM

Yeah.. you wont catch me hatin on somebody b/c of that...
I SUCKED durin my first weeks.. didnt even try and cut or nuttin...

Keep it up...

E.C 02-03-05 01:48 PM

^^ where do u get your fonts from???

Ism 02-03-05 02:03 PM

hey, did you put that reflection in blades eyes? If you did that is nice ish. I tried to do sigs but they were just garbage so i just stopped, but you keep it up peace.

Metaskriptz 02-03-05 02:33 PM

No it Came like that..^^ But I do need that Blade font though..lol..Fonts from Dafont.com

I been doing it Longer then Diabolic Becuase on his own Name Street Legend he use to ask me to Make him kindof alot of sigs..I been doing it for like 8 months though..Should be Longer then Most People that Is Active GFX heads on dis Site ;)

Ism 02-03-05 02:37 PM

Can u make me one?

E.C 02-03-05 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaskriptz
No it Came like that..^^ But I do need that Blade font though..lol..Fonts from Dafont.com

I been doing it Longer then Diabolic Becuase on his own Name Street Legend he use to ask me to Make him kindof alot of sigs..I been doing it for like 8 months though..Should be Longer then Most People that Is Active GFX heads on dis Site ;)

ill br seeing you in our battle... when is it for??

[.:D:.] 02-03-05 04:58 PM

i havent been doin gfx to long...bout around the time Ltizzle started to shine i started...:cussing:

Ltizzle 02-04-05 12:36 AM

i started a lil bit before Hoodz did....
i actually made one of my earlier sigs for him, jun under an old name...
Meta has been doing it for as long as i can remember too....
and Diabolic did start around when i started getting well known........
if you wanna get specific, i started in Octoboer of 2004.....

and as far as the feedback goes...
i point out most everything i see in it....good and bad, its just that usually the bad outweighs the good in a lot of sigs, and would be better off fixing those....

Hoodz Prophet 02-04-05 06:45 AM

^actually i think i started b4 u....i started late august or early septemeber but i wuzn't really serious about it then

Sean Gunner 02-04-05 09:48 AM

I started making sigs in July. I'm not part of CC, but I just thought I'd mention it. Go paint sigs! :)

distilled 02-04-05 09:55 AM

I think what we'r all tryin to say here is, I'm gangsta.

Aiight props for comin in here anyway you's.

I'ma get better and whup you all in a sig battle. :D