RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   new sig... im rockin it leave feed plzzz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175857)

E.C 02-06-05 01:15 PM

new sig... im rockin it leave feed plzzz

aight here is my new sig... i couldnt make the text bigger becuz it was taking up too much of the sig so plzz leave feed :thumbup:

thnx

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 01:22 PM

a PSD....thatz been used before as well......i don't understand wut makez u think that by usin PSD's u get magically dope at sigs....u don't an u shouldn't even tryta take credit 4 cuttin u didn't do an wen i say u i mean rookie sig makerz.....itz an OKAY sig tho 7/10

E.C 02-06-05 01:29 PM

WTF i cut that myself i can even send u the picture i used fag... dont even state shit u dont even know alryyt

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 01:30 PM

^hahahahaha don't get smart hoe....i'll merk tha shit outta u kid.....ask about me foo jus ckuz i don't post around much no more don't mean shit

E.C 02-06-05 01:34 PM

i know for a fact you are an ill gfx head and you are a dope emcee but i cut that sig out and i can prove it so dont be making judgements aight

E.C 02-06-05 03:57 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Eternal 02-06-05 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
^hahahahaha don't get smart hoe....i'll merk tha shit outta u kid.....ask about me foo jus ckuz i don't post around much no more don't mean shit

u think every rookie uses PSD....

and E.C that pic is already used i think.. i seen it on someones sig... otherwise its good.....7/10

Sean Gunner 02-06-05 04:07 PM

Subtext seems squished, blur on the cup is nice. Cutting is good, and the colors flow well. Overall, biggest downfall is the font. 7/10

Daubs 02-06-05 05:54 PM

i like it a lot, only thing fo me is change the norder to black.

Elegiac 02-06-05 06:25 PM

Yeh change the border to black it'll look better..
Otherwise nice sig. 7/10

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Version Three
u think every rookie uses PSD....

and E.C that pic is already used i think.. i seen it on someones sig... otherwise its good.....7/10

no......shut tha hell up foo.....i seen that PSD b4 thatz why dumbass.....

Eternal 02-06-05 08:14 PM

Quote:
no......shut tha hell up foo.....i seen that PSD b4 thatz why dumbass.....

u shut the hell up bitch...... now leave....

Hoodz Prophet 02-06-05 08:17 PM

^fuck kid....ur whack son....don't get merked off tha site son....ur 0-2 i'm 3-0 actually 4-0 ckuz sum1 ducked me

Ltizzle 02-06-05 10:11 PM

hmmmm....
it could go either ways i guess....
i believe there is a psd of that pic, but i havent seen it around, so it could be a psd?
although...i believe that he cut it....it looks featherd as hell, low quality, and like it was cut with the backround eraser??
sigs not bad though...
i like the theme of it though....more of a country western type shit, which is what i was planning to do on mah next one...:(.....
if you were trying to go for that theme, i wouldnt of made it blue.....
text work is nice for the most part, backround is nuttin special...
probably about a 7/10....

Eternal 02-06-05 10:54 PM

Quote:
^fuck kid....ur whack son....don't get merked off tha site son....ur 0-2 i'm 3-0 actually 4-0 ckuz sum1 ducked me

ye right..... whats ur point.???......im bout to win 3 of my battles?...... :laugh:
and all i said was u think every rookie uses psd.... and u all talkin mad shit.....