RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphical Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=222)
-   -   Metaskriptz vs Daubs (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=176939)

Daubs 02-13-05 08:46 PM

Metaskriptz vs Daubs

Battle Rules:
TOPIC: tech/futuristic
6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
No premade/ bought sigs

2days after check in.

Minimum posts to vote: 50

Check in by: 02-14-05 at 08:46 PM

Must drop verse in 2880 minutes after check in.

System 02-13-05 08:47 PM

Daubs has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-13-05 08:47 PM.

System 02-13-05 09:21 PM

Metaskriptz has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-13-05 09:21 PM.

Metaskriptz 02-13-05 10:20 PM

IM you said..and stuff basicly with Technology and future and he plays a big role in That....So.I did him

It has the Atomic Bomb Explosion Blended...and He was the person he built the atomic bomb for people who don't know

Daubs 02-15-05 06:28 PM

had to rush a bit fort i set it for 3 days and not 2 so not as good as i could have made it.

lilrenegade89 02-15-05 07:29 PM

Voted For: Metaskriptz

damn right this is da best fa shure i don't really know how to judge these but this wun looks best drop a vote on 1 of my battles in my sig

Metaskriptz 02-15-05 11:00 PM

ha....Need to explain more but thanks for voting....uppin

Dirty Nigga 02-17-05 06:25 PM

Voted For: Daubs

nice graphix y'all......

The color scheme on Daubs graphic blended alot better, an the whole Einstein idea was pretty dope, the atom bomb thing n all, but it seemed a little too dark in places

so my vote is, if meta would have used better coloring he would get the vote, but daubs graphic stand out alot more, so thats what i base the vote on, sorry if its not well explained, but thats basically all i felt when i saw em both...

Daubs 02-17-05 06:34 PM

aight thanks uppin......................................

Daubs 02-26-05 08:01 AM

upppppppppinnnn .

Sean Gunner 02-27-05 12:09 AM

Metaskriptz: I like this sig, but it feels rather crowded to me. The explosion is a nice touch, but the pic seems rather awkward. I mean why is he so calm at an explosion? The font goes well, but the subtext is hard to read sometimes. I think technology is spelled wrong as well, but I can't tell. Overall nice blending, but work on your mechanics and making all of the font easier to read.

Daubs: Too simplistic for this battle. All it is is a tech border and some kind of tech backround which I can't name at this moment. Cutting is good, but overall too simple. Font is fine and same with the colors.

v/Metaskriptz

Kyleon 02-27-05 01:32 PM

ima give it to meta since his sig had more color that made it look hard ta make and had betta background

daubs yours was aight but to plain...

Daubs 02-27-05 01:45 PM

yer ano it plain, i jus whipped it up quickly coz i dint wanna no show.

SikezstWun 02-27-05 04:13 PM

Meta - I like the colors. Nice brushing... font could be better and you cant really read the subtext... i've seen you do better work. about a 6/10

Daubs - woah.. this was maybe the worst i've seen from you.. in my opinion. just not feeling any of itt. those borders look wierd to me, not feelin the text either. nice blue though.
5/10

votin for meta

Daubs 02-27-05 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaskriptz
ha....Need to explain more but thanks for voting....uppin

fuck it lol ppl only vote in a few word in these gfx battle anyway u got this easy so i dont care anyway. :thumbup: