RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Will Smith has 'sumthin' for Eminem' on new LP (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177423)

lil critter 02-16-05 07:12 PM

Will Smith has 'sumthin' for Eminem' on new LP

Will Smith, known for shirking rhymes about bling and violence for more upbeat messages, is using his new album to prove he's got a tough side, too.

The rapper/actor is releasing his fourth solo album, 'Lost and Found,' on March 29, the track 'Mr. Nice Guy,' about how people mistake him for being soft. And according to a statement by his spokesperson, Smith has 'sumthin' for Eminem' in the song.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I found this on www.eminemlounge.com and laughed my ass off. I desperately wanna hear what will has to say about eminem just for humor. I hope em has the decency to not completely rape will with a comeback cuz that would just be merciless.

SQUAD-UP 02-16-05 07:15 PM

wow c'mon will dont do that shit lol. he gon get his ass ripp'd

The Militant 02-16-05 09:06 PM

will smith should stick to actin and drop the mic while he has a little dignity left how is he gonna say"parents just dont understand"then come at eminem when eminem dissed him on the marshel mathers lp 5 years ago what the fuck!

Compose 02-16-05 09:34 PM

chill will smith is old school he used to have the dope singles and fresh prince is the shit...

stop ridin ems dick for once we all know em>will
but no need to hate will hes a dope actor

kaveh 02-17-05 01:37 AM

i remember the little beef they had before..haha EM will rip him hands down, not sure if Will ever said 1 punch line in his life hahahaha

MadProphet 02-17-05 02:09 AM

gettin jiggy with it
men in black
miami
wild wild west

lmao...yea sure,,,hes a battle MC

*dies laughing*

*ressurects himself and leaves the thread*

Ltizzle 02-17-05 02:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by final
chill will smith is old school he used to have the dope singles and fresh prince is the shit...

stop ridin ems dick for once we all know em>will
but no need to hate will hes a dope actor

^^
what i was thinkin.....

MadProphet 02-17-05 02:33 AM

oh what were we thinkin....will smith is one of the dopest actors...must mean he has to be dope at battles huh

Effect 02-17-05 09:11 AM

will smith is dope can't wait for his new album eminem was a bitch for dissing will smith. eminem only dissed him cause will said he didn't like gangsta rap or some shit.

E.C 02-17-05 11:58 AM

haha i cant wait for that.... hopefully eminem will let it slide becuz it would be a bit snide for him to got at smith i think

Compose 02-17-05 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadProphet
oh what were we thinkin....will smith is one of the dopest actors...must mean he has to be dope at battles huh

i didnt say that...

read my post again

MadProphet 02-17-05 03:00 PM

this thread is about a will smith/eminem battle....nothing else matters

BiG WhiztlEr 02-18-05 12:17 PM

dam will, will smith
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
*dies from laghing*
*comes bak to haunt the rv*
dam man if will smith can pull it off and em iz not finna let it slide
he gonna rip that nigga a new one

Willa 02-18-05 01:30 PM

im gonna dl that shti lol a diss from will smith *dies*
and will smith was good jsut the 2 of us remix miami those were good songs back then lol

steventhebol 02-18-05 06:29 PM

hehe want to hear this so called track will smith has for eminem on his cd lol. this should be interestin'