RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Remixes in open mics. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=177454)

The Tragic Wagon 02-16-05 09:42 PM

Remixes in open mics.

Stop it, seriously. You fucking kids who think you can remix an eminem song and make it dope are retarded... And for some reason i only see eminem remixes, but no, they suck... So make your own fucking open mics, and leave proffesional's shit alone.

Magic5 02-16-05 09:55 PM

I totally agree with this..

NOK made that gay remix to Square Dance and got all mad when i told them text remixes to audio songs are gay.

Its fucking stupid as hell.

Big City 02-16-05 09:56 PM

its a shame that nobody cares, so why does it bother u so much

Magic5 02-16-05 09:59 PM

Because you're wack if you cant even think of an original topic for an OM.

Lmfao.

Half the time they dont even go with the beat at all, they just like the name in the title..

Its so stupid.

The Tragic Wagon 02-16-05 10:02 PM

Exactly... And how can a text song go with a beat anyways?

Big City 02-16-05 10:02 PM

um, u listen to the instrumental n then text to it, its not that difficult of an idea, idk maybe for yall it is

The Tragic Wagon 02-16-05 10:19 PM

No the idea isnt difficult... But it seems that doing it is, because you guys suck... Period.

Big City 02-16-05 10:32 PM

not really, u must b misinformed , but its all good erebody got opinions. urs just happens to b wrong lol

Magic5 02-16-05 11:03 PM

Uhh no..

Everybodies voice goes at a different pace in audio, so for a textcee to try and present a 'flow' to an actual instrumental is retarded.. Cause im a pretty fast reader.. But maybe you rap slow.. Ill always think your flow is fucked up.. As well anybody else who doesnt read at the exact pace you rap..

So yes, textcees should remix audio songs.. Because its retarded and gay..

(Just because a bunch of herbs said it was good doesnt make it.. Ask an actual audio head, or a respectable text head on this site, and youll realize text remixes to audio songs are gay)

If you really wanna do it.. go out.. buy a $8 mic.. and actually rap it..

Fuckin retards.

The Tragic Wagon 02-17-05 12:05 AM

^And thats word.

The Blacc Bar 02-17-05 12:55 AM

so u sayin dat they should re-mix otha Open Mic's?

The Tragic Wagon 02-17-05 12:56 AM

No... Come up with fresh ideas... Pretty easy.

Macca 02-17-05 01:00 AM

Yeah I just posted in that lose yourself remizx. Get your own material. You just destryoing a classic. :D

Armageddon 02-17-05 01:16 AM

WTF @ Text remix's of songs..

That is the gayest idea I've ever seen in my life.. Damn, I cant believe how pathetic and stupid some of you people are..

Kirk 02-17-05 01:46 AM

too bad nobody gives a fuck what you think.. you got a problem with my shit then take it up with me in a battle.. quit talkin shit