RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   LMAO...dope new shit from Q..."Carson, don't start son...DISS"...a must peep! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178000)

Tha Q 02-20-05 12:28 PM

LMAO...dope new shit from Q..."Carson, don't start son...DISS"...a must peep!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/7/qakaprox.htm

^^^^^^^^
Click on "Carson, don't start son...DISS"

Beat: Thuggedoutrecords, "Nigga, you ain't me"
Intro: Written and performed by Q
Sound effects: All Q, and from www.findsounds.com
Mixing: Q
Lyrics: All Q

**Carson Jet is a wanna-be emcee who rides horses for a living...He sounds like his growth was stunted at 5 years old...

Kid, you ain't seein me!

Holla atcha boyee!

Refer to "Grimey Slap" as to why this is closed"- will re-open them together

Acuity 02-20-05 01:00 PM

LMAO........Carson got ripped up shit...and this came like a day after no delay yo...damn tight Q...

Nitrogen 02-20-05 01:22 PM

yo shit is fuckin dope. the intro is funny as hell. listened to it like 3 times straight. when you just gonna rip his ass in a battle?

Tha Q 02-20-05 03:33 PM

^^^preciate the feedback

JRoy 02-20-05 03:38 PM

listening right now...........lmao thats a funny intro.......LMAO...........LMFAO...........that won that battle there..........you ripped him up.......those lyrics man.......you dissed him so hard.....damn.......lmao.....that was sooo damn hard.....u hit the point hard right there......man real tight....20/10 right there I'm adding that to my favs on Soundclick.......~1 man......

Enygma 02-20-05 06:37 PM

I ain't got no beef with Carson, but yo, he got ripped. That opener was classic......lmao. Shit was straight all the way through......good job man :thumbup:

iamthatdude87 02-20-05 06:37 PM

LMAO @ the intro pure classic word lol.....flow is on point deliver on point man shit the whole thing was gud to me lol gud shit q word that basically sums it up word

La Cosa Nostra 02-20-05 07:57 PM

Intro is fucking classic, you did a better job than I did man..

Other than that the rest of it was pretty dope..
Good shit.

Mix & Match 02-20-05 08:53 PM

Oh shit.

Intro, I'm going to fucking die from that lmfao.
Your flow was pretty damn dope, lyrics would good.

No beef with Carson.............but damn.

American Tiger 02-20-05 08:58 PM

lmao....this is pretty funny.

and I admit.....50x better than mine.

But this is what makes me my best, I will come back.
An it will be better than this. I can promise.

But for now. You got me. Props for that. -1

**I aint a bitch like cali,
that can't admit when I get ripped.
Its part of the game, Good one. An prepare....;)

edited:
an honestly, after a few listens. all it really was was the intro.
but atleast u came back. that was nice. maybe now u got the confidence to set up that battle?

Parallel 02-20-05 09:34 PM

DAMN that shit was holarious hahahahahaha that seabisket shit omg that was funny hhaa, but yo the verse was pretty tight to i like the way you did the eazy e thing on it 1234 shit thats tight this was a good diss tho that vango shit is wack tho haha not wack but annoying but the rest was dope

Tha Q 02-20-05 09:39 PM

^^Word...preciate the feed

and LOL @ Carson editing his response to hide his joy...

kid please...U got...how do u say, um...RIPPED.

R.I.P

<----------------- Dead

Keyz 02-20-05 10:02 PM

Dam...havnt been on here long enought o know people, just that if I was carson, id be dropping a Bomb, this a shout out for war, hope he steps up. The INtro...off the chain..mad creative personal as hell. Lyrics were nice deilveiry ok, Intro mutha fuckin Classic sick sick. Stay Up and yea.....
Keyz coming soon........

∆ P E X X 02-20-05 10:55 PM

Intro - eh. There was a maybe 2-3 sec span of that shit that even made me chuckle. The rest of it just seemed so damn cliché. Intro was boring for the same reason Carson's diss track against you was boring - it was the typical and expected thing to do. Went for the obvious shit that's been said and done billions of times. Lyrics in first verse were well written but the deliv mushed em all together IMO. Shoulda slowed it down some for a battle track. An okay track. Coulda been better.

Tha Q 02-20-05 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parallel
DAMN that shit was holarious hahahahahaha that seabisket shit omg that was funny hhaa, but yo the verse was pretty tight to i like the way you did the eazy e thing on it 1234 shit thats tight this was a good diss tho that vango shit is wack tho haha not wack but annoying but the rest was dope

word...appreciate the feed