RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Falling New Shit!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178169)

50Cal. 02-21-05 12:14 PM

Falling New Shit!!

Anyways Hit My Soundclick Calam Used This Beat From Another Perspective I Had Good Feed On This On Rm As Well As Out Here Lady Fiya Liked It Just Wanna See What Yall Think I Left Feed On Diabolics Track The Come Back

LINK TO THE SONG CLICK ME

Tremendous 02-21-05 12:35 PM

Beat was nice ass fuck, where could I get it

anyway flow and voice was ok....lyrics were cool.... emotion was nice sotry and shit was nice

keep this song

EDIT: I listen to the song agian and found some flaws in the seocnd verse, ya flow went off, and ya voice kept changing its tone

50Cal. 02-26-05 09:00 PM

^lol ok uppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp pppppppppppppppp

SenseR 02-27-05 09:04 AM

-listenin....

wow..nice deep flow..thats on point this time around good shit be...lyrics are dope be..fits good wit the chorus son real nice drop...i like the beat as well its hot..wow..on a serious tip i think this the best track i've heard from you so far...keep this up son...iight return the favor..

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...d=1#post1987808

1ne,...

Lord.Wun 02-27-05 10:15 AM

no...shit was aiight..no hate...but umm this shit would of been hot if

1. You sound like you was talkin..instead of rappin
2. your production...your voice was too loud...it overpowered the beat and thats not good to do on a beat like that...you should of put more emotion into it and lowered your voice

other than that..this was a hot track fam

keep it up...

fluidmoon 02-27-05 06:26 PM

I'll edit this with feed in a couple of minutes...soundclick's being a bitch, if you say like me, i'll slap ya..:)..lol
EDIT::: this track was one of your best,if not IS your best...i love the beat, nice delivery on this one as well, and good lyrics, you definitaly got a lot better, stay up.1

Ca'lam 02-27-05 09:00 PM

lol.. you stole my song -_-.. hoe ;)... but its all gravy.. i thought shit was strait.. i still think my verses was better =P.. na j/k lol.. good shit tho -1

50Cal. 02-28-05 12:39 AM

Seems Like All Good Feed On This One Thanks For The Feedback So Far I Got A Dynamic Mic Best I Can Do On A Shure58 Till I Get A Mic In Stereo My Voice Is Deep So Im Stuck Like This Though Lol

.Ike. 02-28-05 12:49 AM

lyrics = dope....flow could have been better in my opinion....i liked the 2nd verse better lyrically....i just felt it more...emotion was pretty good.....dont know what more to say...so that is all

Status 02-28-05 12:55 AM

your qaulity is a lil better but kinda bad still

style needs work still but you finding it tho...
emotion is mad dope,,,,you got emotion yo....

1st verse..
lyrics was good, emotion was great, shit was done well, the only thing i wasnt feeling was how you ended that verse...shit could have ended alit better...like i was like"WTF happened why he stop?"
but all in all pretty dope....not the best ive heard form you but decent enufff

2nd verse....
flow was not as good as before...dont like how you used the same word hella times to end a line... you kinda fell off beat in certain spits......lyrics where defenetly as ghood as before, you need to write more yo, dont just finish this shit with a BLAH verse, take time yo....once again i wasnt feeling how you exited this verse either yo

good song but some minor flaws yo.......stay up and elavte your style.....it will come yo,,,,you almost got it

anxiety 02-28-05 12:56 AM

Yo i was definetly feeling this song... The voice for the most part was good, but at some points it seemed wierd, i dunno why... The lyrics were dope, but the thing i felt the most in this was the emotion... The emotion was dope all the way through, you really felt or still feel this girl, and i can tell... Flow was on mostly, i only saw it fall off once or twice... Sounded like the chipmunks though, on the chorus, good job tho...

8/10.

La Cosa Nostra 02-28-05 12:59 AM

Was pretty good shit man.. Sort of like an underground spill your guts type track.. You pulled it off pretty well I guess.. You sound like an emotional wreck at times though lol..

Sall good.. Tracks on repeat.. Just remember to try that sterio technique with your shure that I told you on aim and you should sound better..

50Cal. 02-28-05 01:06 AM

^thanks Nos I Will Do That Too Senser Told Me That Before But I Forgot Think I Was Drunk Or Some Shit Lol But Good Look On All The Feed So Far

Van Ished 02-28-05 06:12 AM

Your vocals aren't smooth so it sounds too lound over the instrumentals.

Ok, on the real man I'm not hatin, but I don't know what the hell these other people are hearing, you do not ride the beat for nothin, you rhyme like Silkk The Shocker back in 98' man, your flow is all off the beat. I've listened to your other stuff and this is about as close as you've come, but your jus spittin, you're not stayin with the beat. Seriously work on that, pace yourself.

Keep at it though

50Cal. 02-28-05 03:35 PM

^thank you for you hate no go die silk aint rhyme on beat he went 4 times platinum!!fucking idiot go die bitch and stay out my thread especially since i heard ya soundclick and you fucking suck dick