RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ......PIGGY BaNK.....50 song (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178466)

MaRVJay 02-22-05 10:45 PM

......PIGGY BaNK.....50 song

aight dis is wun of da most anticipated songs...well i got the massacre 2day.....i mean da disses aint all dat crazee da beat is hott tho dis da shit he said about kiss........."jada dont fukk with me if u wanna eat // i'll do ya lil ass like jay did mobb deep...yeah homie in new york niggaz like yo vocals // but datz only in new york yo ass is local"...he said some shit about nas but it was wack and he dissed shyne and fat joe..but i heard jada gota song gettin at him already but da album is crazee tho

M-Eazy 02-22-05 10:49 PM

50 still garbage...he ridin jay's dick now, every since jay clapped at him from that industry diss 50 put out

OrEo da cookie 02-22-05 10:50 PM

got it on tape, shity ass song, not worth the room on my tape but first one on my block to get it so you know peeps in the hood got bad taste on music and they gonna be like this was hot fam
fuck that

Pop Lotty 02-22-05 10:55 PM

roflz, you beat nigga. The shit he said about Nas was the funniest thing on the track.

"Kelis talking bout how she bring all the boys to the yard/and this nigga Nas went and got her tatooed on his arm"
ahahahahah

But overall, this album is not very good to me...GRODT shitted on this..

MaRVJay 02-22-05 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
roflz, you beat nigga. The shit he said about Nas was the funniest thing on the track.

"Kelis talking bout how she bring all the boys to the yard/and this nigga Nas went and got her tatooed on his arm"
ahahahahah

But overall, this album is not very good to me...GRODT shitted on this..

nah da album is hott fam datz da old 50 rite there...but dat nas line was corny dat wasn't even funny...but nas said once he hear it its ova..ether part 2

Van Ished 02-22-05 11:45 PM

It took too long to become a diss, it was lackluster

steventhebol 02-22-05 11:46 PM

all i got to say is g-unit betta step they game up (don't know if that will happen) got way to many heavy hitters to go up against (jay-z, nas, jadakiss, fat joe, and more will eventually get added on) It's gonna be interesting to see what happens.

Linguistics 02-23-05 12:57 AM

anyone know were i can git the song.........

MadProphet 02-23-05 02:38 AM

lol, yea im a wishfull thinker but nas feat jay-z and jadakiss on a track dissin 50 and game

*snaps back to reality*

The Militant 02-23-05 03:19 AM

50s carrer is officaly over...eminem isnt goin to come to his rescue like he did last time cause hes down with NAS jada and fat joe...banks and buck maybe come to his rescue probably not game cause of the supposed beef with jay but he dissed way to many better lyricist like NAS he aint stand a chance jada he might come out alive with a few people still buyin his shit but he got himself into a big mess

E.C 02-23-05 06:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-CELL
50s carrer is officaly over...eminem isnt goin to come to his rescue like he did last time cause hes down with NAS jada and fat joe...banks and buck maybe come to his rescue probably not game cause of the supposed beef with jay but he dissed way to many better lyricist like NAS he aint stand a chance jada he might come out alive with a few people still buyin his shit but he got himself into a big mess

if u dnt know about the rap industry family sticks together u fool... corse eminem will back 50 up... eminem could take there whole record company himself...

M-Eazy 02-23-05 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by oreo
got it on tape, shity ass song, not worth the room on my tape

who listens to tapes still?

:laugh:

The Blacc Bar 02-23-05 06:48 PM

i got it on ma comp.

yea, da Nas and Shyne dis was hot but the rest was shity

K.ontroverz.Y 02-23-05 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT