RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   You Guys See The Mockingbird Video? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178745)

Magic5 02-24-05 12:51 PM

You Guys See The Mockingbird Video?

I just did..

For that type of song i thought it was pretty dope.. showed emotion.. like after the first verse when the baby was crying..

Or at the end when they give Em the "I Love Daddy" shirt..

I thought the emotion was displayed nicely..

What did you guys think about it?

distilled 02-24-05 12:56 PM

I still havnt seen it.

A link from LEthal GK just wouldnt work.

And I havnt looked on Launch yet.

Magic5 02-24-05 01:00 PM

Ehh.. It was on MTV like, 5 minutes ago..

You should go check it out..

Its pretty dope.

Effect 02-24-05 02:22 PM

sounds pretty gay to me eminem has turned a bit sad in some ways he gone so soft which an't kool.

YuNG TiLT 02-24-05 02:33 PM

^^i dont agree

for the last couple of years Em has takin us into his world...and lyrically, he's unstoppable...Mockingbird is a good video, I seen it last night, its fits perfectly with the words of the song. Mostly all of his videos gives us a better understanding of the song kause there's a sense of connection that other rappers cant seem to do

feelz meh?

distilled 02-24-05 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect
sounds pretty gay to me eminem has turned a bit sad in some ways he gone so soft which an't kool.

I see your still trying so desperately to stop Dick Riding Em huh?

The Militant 02-24-05 05:22 PM

how can u say eminem went soft listen to any song of the DJ green lantern mix-tape "shady invasion" it was put out like a month or 2 ago and hes rippin hard lyrics and i heard a freestyle of the wanksta beat desroyin benzino and ja rule

Bangalore 02-24-05 06:34 PM

i thought the video kept it really real and it really showed the love for his kid..it was s8 in my book

Eternal 02-24-05 06:45 PM

not what i expected... but it was alright... it fits wit the song......

lil critter 02-24-05 09:29 PM

pretty tite. gives u a look at his reallife shit that other rappers are doin.

Blay'all 02-24-05 09:42 PM

Yeah he was on TRL for the opening playing of it or w/e and he started tearin up and gettin real emotional and shit right there during the questioning after he watched the video..

Takes this shit personally

Paul Cain 02-24-05 09:44 PM

I believe in making the world safe for our children, but not our children's children, because I don't think children should be having sex.

Compose 02-24-05 09:53 PM

em didnt go soft...if anything hes more real for putting this out

so now you hate him cuz hes not Mr. Ruff Tuff Thug 24/7? stfu...pac wasnt like that all the time either and you call pac soft?...

it was a dope video imo showed a lot of emotion like mim said i know it was very personal for him and he had balls releasing those kind of videos to the public

peace

**GHOSTE** 02-24-05 09:56 PM

i saw it...i liked it...it was a really good theme for this song...

kaveh 02-24-05 10:53 PM

i saw it the day it hit and i downloaded it haha..pretty dope video tho...EM always has dope ass videos