RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   feelings about the state the USA is in (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178747)

Tmka"D" 02-24-05 12:57 PM

feelings about the state the USA is in

What ya'll think? good or bad, treatment of people, etc...

distilled 02-24-05 01:01 PM

No insight to what you think?

anything?

Or just another Thread to up your post count in.

Tmka"D" 02-24-05 01:09 PM

^^^you a hater...my insights are coming i'm responding to some text joints right now...if i was only tryna get my post count up i would have responded already and got that extra post...think before you speak...and by the way where ya feedback at? all you do is go around and hate...if you dont have any insight on the topic you should stay quiet....

Tmka"D" 02-24-05 01:15 PM

well right now i think that the USA needs better leadership first off bush is a bad president...since clinton was president poverty has went up...unemployment has went up...healthcare you name it has went up...i think that he rushed into war...and went in for the wrong reasons honestly...he first claimed that he wanted to stop them a a nuclear threat but theres other countries that have threatened that USA and said they have nuclear weapons if we didn't remove our inspectors out of their country...

honestly i dont think enough people get involved in sollving the problems thats going around throughout the country...most people so stressed about making big bucks that they could careless about the shit that really goes on. This country is full of people that talk big like they gonna get active and do something but dont do shit but complain and sit still...i'm not saying everyone but a very large percent. more insights coming

DQ 02-24-05 01:36 PM

Bush is a cowboy that should've been send back to his ranch but the American population failed to do this...He's just finishing what daddy started, going to war when he might as well have focussed on healthcare and such, where's the logic in that?

Oh btw, his attempt to "charm" Europe isn't gonna work cause we still can't stand the guy!

DQ

iamthatdude87 02-24-05 01:41 PM

booooooooooooooooooooo

wuts the point of stateing your opinion when no one gives a fuck....

DQ 02-24-05 01:43 PM

^Ever heard bout freedom of speech? If I feel like giving my opinion, I'll give it whether anyone cares or not...

DQ

iamthatdude87 02-24-05 01:49 PM

regardless of freedom of speach its jus dumb to state shit u know nothing about.....so its better off keeping it to your selves than as to looking dumb:thumbup:

Incineratedrose 02-24-05 01:50 PM

Bush is a great president, and your savior.. so just shut up and die.

iamthatdude87 02-24-05 01:53 PM

Heard u was gay sex slave^^^^^^^^^

OrEo da cookie 02-24-05 01:53 PM

mimesis should post soon

Incineratedrose 02-24-05 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
Heard u was gay sex slave^^^^^^^^^

i could really give a shit what you heard...

or think...

im better than you.

DQ 02-24-05 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECKO
regardless of freedom of speach its jus dumb to state shit u know nothing about.....so its better off keeping it to your selves than as to looking dumb:thumbup:

I think I have a better view on the entire situation because I'm an "outsider"...

I just think it's quite stupid to fight terrorism (and kill tons of innocent people) instead of focussing on making life better for the American people.

DQ

Class.Sic 02-24-05 01:58 PM

i support the person running the country into the ground...

Class.Sic 02-24-05 01:58 PM

I also support the same person trying to take social Security Tax away...:thumbup: so we can keep our MONEY!!