RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The Basketball Thread (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=178872)

M-Eazy 02-24-05 11:15 PM

The Basketball Thread

All basketball topics go here...Fuck tha rest

Kordozar 02-24-05 11:22 PM

Im Tha Next Kobe.......................

Parallel 02-24-05 11:24 PM

i ave 15 PPG NOW i got 17 last night 1 assist wack elementary game but o ave 3 assists a game

Parallel 02-24-05 11:25 PM

whos a 14 year old that can actually do everything for his team, i can shoot from anywhere above the 3 and inside, rebound, block, pass and have good eyes to see that opened man cuz most my pass's good ones for the opened 3 or i drive in and get a doub on me and pass it in front the net for a easy lay up

Germ 02-25-05 12:17 AM

^ if i could, id give you a high five, or shake your hand, whatever your more comfortable with...but i cant, so, :thumbup:....word, basketball broke my ankle one time

godfather 02-25-05 12:22 AM

i can dunk over a lot of ppl
im 6'2

High-Dro 02-25-05 12:25 AM

i use to be able ta do all that in elementary but then i got older and fatter and then in juniour high i was a post who banged down low, could shoot from the outside, and i was the best passer on our team (coach said so)...my nickname was Love Train haha...our team was dope, we went like 30-5 when i was in grade 9...n e way, i'm in grade 11 now and i didn't try out for basketball cuz i'm more caught up smokin weed and shit, but i still play baseball...here's a baseball story of mine

in 1999 i went to nationals for the Hit, Run, Throw which is like the punt, pass and kick but in baseball....n e way, we were sposed to meet a bunch of blue jay players but they didn't come cuz they "were in a pennant race" .... they were 4 games out with 4 games left...dicks.... anyways, it was a good time other than that, i got to play in the skydome on the same field as major league players which seemed crazy at that point in my life since i was like 11....so i can say i had the farthest throw in canada, 2nd farthest hit, and the SLOWEST run...yay for fat kids!

BTW i came 4th in canada

also, my teams won the provincial championship like 3 times in 5 years

not 2 brag...but ... I GOT SKILLS!!! lol

Capital B 02-25-05 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
BTW i came 4th in canada

arn't there only like 5 people in canada?

High-Dro 02-25-05 01:05 AM

holy fuck this guy is dumb ^^^

apparently u jealous cuz u aint got the ball skills like me

Capital B 02-25-05 01:07 AM

man basketball is my wife....
I play everday for 2 hours after school...

KOOL COL-B 02-25-05 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phat mic
arn't there only like 5 people in canada?

no, but if there wuz and they were all in wheelchairs and in comas and had no arms and legs and were all bisexual albino 4 year olds they would kick yo ass in basketball, werd

High-Dro 02-25-05 01:10 AM

***points out that i was top 4 in canada for baseball, not basketball*** but werd to KOOL

Capital B 02-25-05 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
yes and they were all in wheelchairs and in comas and had no arms and legs and were all bisexual albino 4 year olds they would kick yo ass in basketball, werd

why you say this bad shit about yourself and high dro?

Capital B 02-25-05 01:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
***points out that i was top 4 in canada for baseball, not basketball*** but werd to KOOL

and your stupid for posting baseball shit in a basketball thread...

High-Dro 02-25-05 01:14 AM

i was jus usin n e chance i could to point out the fact that

my life>your life