RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   =50 Disses Luda= (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179811)

~Luciano~ 03-02-05 02:12 PM

=50 Disses Luda=

According to sources, 50 Cent will diss Ludacris on a upcoming mixtape in response to Luda's new hit singleNumber One Spot. Details are scarce, but apparently 50 is convinced that he is the ONLY rapper he can be refering to

R.I.P..50

Not that long till this ni99a gets Touched again
Thats why he got popped in the Hood.....His fuckin Mouth

*Nuff Said*

BiG WhiztlEr 03-02-05 02:19 PM

wat the fuk iz 50 thinkin mayn he needs to quit takin shit personal
and handle hiz buiznezz wit jadakiss ja fat joe and nas and game thats enough 50 take it slow

...Voke... 03-02-05 02:20 PM

Luda would murder him

Young Phrophecy 03-02-05 02:24 PM

speaking of which didn't 50 get popped over the weekend anyway?

Wicked One 03-02-05 02:35 PM

.......*Shakes Head*....50 needs to stop beefin wit everyone before he ends up in a coffin.......lol......

~Luciano~ 03-02-05 02:36 PM

No....member in BlackWallStreet did in the Leg

M.C. Streak 03-02-05 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
Luda would murder him

the truth..unfortunately most people will ride 50's dick and say 50 murdered luda anyway...

MaRVJay 03-02-05 02:41 PM

i think luda's wack i neva heard a diss record from except dat 1 line dissin t.i...but dis should be a good lil battle but 50 is done he's startin beef with everybody just so he can stay in da public eye and sell records datz all

M.C. Streak 03-02-05 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
i think luda's wack i neva heard a diss record from except dat 1 line dissin t.i...but dis should be a good lil battle but 50 is done he's startin beef with everybody just so he can stay in da public eye and sell records datz all

exactly it's not his talent that gets him through...

Adrenaline 03-02-05 03:07 PM

who cares...they should bury that guy....

Linguistics 03-02-05 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (Jimmy Pocketz)
According to sources, 50 Cent will diss Ludacris on a upcoming mixtape in response to Luda's new hit singleNumber One Spot. Details are scarce, but apparently 50 is convinced that he is the ONLY rapper he can be refering to

R.I.P..50

Not that long till this ni99a gets Touched again
Thats why he got popped in the Hood.....His fuckin Mouth

*Nuff Said*

who cares anymore 50 disses everyone....the truth is he'll git shot and killed soon......then everyone in hip hop will say it is so sad.....then theyll cry a lil bit.....then say we cant let this happen again.....then the battling will stop for a couple years.....then someone else will come up and start dissin people and it'll happen all over again............

Class.Sic 03-02-05 03:23 PM

blah....50s garbage...

Big City 03-02-05 03:27 PM

50's lil steriod takin ass is so damn paranoid i wish he'd just shut up for a lil while damn

Da_Throwdest 03-02-05 03:53 PM

50 is garbage & thinks da world owns him sum type of charity cuz of him alone which is bullshit cuz 50 is a pussy & when da time is right sumbody will take him out of the game along wit game.....................lol

steventhebol 03-02-05 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicked One
.......*Shakes Head*....50 needs to stop beefin wit everyone before he ends up in a coffin.......lol......

I think thats exactly what hes trying to do. I'm just waiting for the moment that mtv brings the news....