RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   NOK/Establishment (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179859)

~Tony Green~ 03-02-05 07:54 PM

NOK/Establishment

I'm sure you've heard about the battle O.M.'s between NOK and T.E. What I want to know is who do yall think is winning.
BTW you can't vote if your in any of the crews!

Magic5 03-02-05 07:56 PM

NOK is fucking terrible.

They shouldnt even be a crew..

All you fools do is collaborate to flood the Open Mic with yoru wackness..

Maybe one of these days ill drop a diss in OM on you dumb fucks.

Until then, Establishment is going to own you.

~Tony Green~ 03-02-05 07:58 PM

Foe you don't want it from NOK!

Magic5 03-02-05 08:00 PM

Lmao.

NOK is beyond terrible.

Just shut up fagboy.

~Tony Green~ 03-02-05 08:03 PM

Your mama BITCH! Fuck outta my thread!

Ma$fit 03-02-05 08:04 PM

i aint in tha TE beef...but i think NOK is doin our thang...but TE been droppin non-stop on dis beef too...*damn*...well, its a tie from me cuz i dont know what tha beef is startin from...we should crew battle them, then maybe we wont be considered wack...maybe...:thumbup:...lmao @ dis thread Tony
-DB

Magic5 03-02-05 08:04 PM

Why..

Nice diss yo..

But what do you mean "fuck outta my thread"

You posted this in LL which is a forum open to free discussion..

And im freely discussion how gay NOK is..

~Tony Green~ 03-02-05 08:07 PM

Whatever Mimesis uppin!

::..:$lobK::..: 03-02-05 08:10 PM

LMAO At Mimesis..And The Establishment Is Goin To Own You Faggets..

~Tony Green~ 03-02-05 08:11 PM

I guess we'll see!

Kyleon 03-02-05 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doe Bagz
i aint in tha TE beef...but i think NOK is doin our thang...but TE been droppin non-stop on dis beef too...*damn*...well, its a tie from me cuz i dont know what tha beef is startin from...we should crew battle them, then maybe we wont be considered wack...maybe...:thumbup:...lmao @ dis thread Tony
-DB

yo i dont think you listen ta ya faggot friend tony green no voting allowed if you're in any of these 2crews but i guess ya just felt like voting since ya wanna make da poll look even...i can tell you one of DOEz bitches..

Germ 03-02-05 08:39 PM

man, your so fucking pathetic tony green, haha, why dont you quit dropping shitty O.M. and quit insulting yourself and your crew by making cheese ass forums like this.......your already plugging up open mic section with garbage...dont clog up LL

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 07:05 AM

Right then.........
Mim, you loved me, you begged me ta join your old crew, You take 3 weeks ta battle, an because it takes you 3 weeks ta drop a battle, you think your dope, ANYBODY COULD DROP 1 BATTLE IN 3 WEEKS, Try droppin a verse in 5 to 10 minutes, never gonna happen with you, i owned T Dot too, he repps your crew, so tif we are whack, that dont say SHIT For y'all now does it?

Slob, this aint nothin ta do with you, if you think Establishment re better, why not just say they are better, why cuss an call us Faggots when your the one who was all like ''Poppa i been a naughty boy, punish me''.....incest can lead too a lifetime full of Disapointment, an Drug abuse, an sexual abuse, an you are Abused, so lay off the NOK bandwagon, Kesse? your yet another one, that obviously loved me, voting for me, wanting ta join my crew that was gonna go down, now you wanna hate because i owned your leader? thats fine kid, you keep hating an i'll keep owning your leader, Besides the facts that i stated, i dont got much else ta say, so Peace Out Ho'z

Know-Gimix 03-03-05 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
NOK is fucking terrible.

They shouldnt even be a crew..

All you fools do is collaborate to flood the Open Mic with yoru wackness..

Maybe one of these days ill drop a diss in OM on you dumb fucks.

Until then, Establishment is going to own you.

yea, what he said.

Dirty Nigga 03-03-05 07:53 AM

I'd love ta see them own us, cause from what i saw, only Marv had a go at us, an besides Marv, i owned, Redbull, Cinn, who both had ta cheat ta beat me in battles, i got Class.sic oin my dick, i got Kesse on my dick, they both wanted ta join my crew, class.sic even wanted ta co-lead that shit, wet willy turned down an oppertunity ta battle 3-on-1 against me, so if that is owning us, then y'all need'a go check out an Urban Dictionary, because you'll find that Owning is nothing at all what the establishment crew are doing ta me, or NOK right now.....
you may find 'Shit talking' is the more reazonable answer too what they bring :D