RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Socrates vs. DZK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179866)

Logic The Goonie 03-02-05 08:31 PM

Socrates vs. DZK

Word Sizzle: aiyo, you left an open callout for me (Socrates) at RV, no?
BuryMore MCs: nah i aint at RV
Word Sizzle: damn, can you battle me or are you too busy?
Word Sizzle: <<will understand :-\
BuryMore MCs: basically
Word Sizzle: iight pz
BuryMore MCs: peace

Aint gunna happen cuz hes too SHOOK. :hump:

j/k :rolleyes:

If you think I made that convo up you can go ahead and ask him if hes at RV. lol. But for now I just wanna know, who was posing as him?

Linguistics 03-02-05 08:35 PM

net fame.............lol............

La Cosa Nostra 03-02-05 08:37 PM

Lmao DZK is gay..
Hes too much of a net cee..

Trust me when I say he wont ever make it, because net fame has got to his head and now he thinks that he deserves a sick deal to just come and fly down into his lap. He doesent realise that having a fan base on soundclick means next to nothing in the real world.

Not to mention most of his tracks sound the same..

Nynth Degree 03-02-05 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
BuryMore MCs: nah i aint at RV
But for now I just wanna know, who was posing as him?

Well distilled did make a thread with an AIM convo between him and DZK that included D saying he posted in that one thread on RV.
suspect #1: distilled
But if you remember that one post of DZK's, it was quite long, which makes you think "would a poser really take that much time to be a poser?"
So eh, I don't know...

Linguistics 03-02-05 08:41 PM

i never figured whats the big deal hes number 1 on soundclick.....yall act like its the billboard charts....and make him out to be god.....lol

theres a bunch of people on soundclick i would put at number one before him.........dont know how dzk got so much hype..........

La Cosa Nostra 03-02-05 08:43 PM

He doesent..

Who gives a shit about him.. Hes a nobody internet rapper that will stay on RapMusic untill hes 50..

Linguistics 03-02-05 08:44 PM

well i dont wanna sound like a hater but..............

do yall realy take any of this net stuff seirously.......i just do this for fun.........

its like battling at the lunch table at school.....its just somethin to do

Abraxas 03-02-05 09:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
He doesent..

Who gives a shit about him.. Hes a nobody internet rapper that will stay on RapMusic untill hes 50..

Agrees..... noone gonna sign him....

Logic The Goonie 03-02-05 09:16 PM

But who here was the FIRST one to say it?

God yall forget quickly.

Linguistics 03-02-05 09:18 PM

who was the first?........................to do what?......proclaim DZK as good?

Know-Gimix 03-02-05 09:19 PM

Quote:
Lmao DZK is gay..
Hes too much of a net cee..

Trust me when I say he wont ever make it, because net fame has got to his head and now he thinks that he deserves a sick deal to just come and fly down into his lap. He doesent realise that having a fan base on soundclick means next to nothing in the real world.

Not to mention most of his tracks sound the same..

i guess, but he 1 of like 4 or 5 cats that I'd actually pay to listen to... netcee or not.

Logic The Goonie 03-02-05 09:19 PM

I made a thread saying DZK wasn't shit and 5000000000000 d/r's of his jumped on me. INCLUDING Nostradamus. :mad:

Linguistics 03-02-05 09:31 PM

my only problem with DZK is the fact that there is so many other people that are on soundclick that deserve to be at the top.....but because DZK is on popular rap sites.....he has DR's from those sites to up his soundclick.....but he is better than alot of people.......but i just feal theres alot of people on soundclick that are better that are just tryna make it.......and this guy gits to hype his self up on rapboards......the truth is rapping on the net to make it someday is like tryna hide from the real stuff......and tryna make it without alot of werk.....and not allowing anyone to critique your werk face to face

Know-Gimix 03-02-05 09:47 PM

How do you know what anyone does off the net? do you stalk netcees? if not, you have no clue what else he is trying to do to get himself in a position to get noticed, so you = talkin out your ass.

Pop Lotty 03-02-05 09:57 PM

Quote:
He doesent..

PERIOD. Close the internet.