RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Assasanation In Sac Town (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=179990)

BiG WhiztlEr 03-03-05 01:50 PM

Assasanation In Sac Town

a couple of dayz ago
it waz about 2:30 or sometime in the afternoon at a intersection in south sac
it waz a asian on asian crime
some asian cat waz sittin in hiz whip at a red light next to a school bus full of kids
and hella other cars in brawd daylight 2 guyz came from oposite sides of the street came on dude in the car from the front wit i think it waz some ak's stood in front of the car and just shot at the car killed the foo inside the car
sprayed the entire car in front of some kidz they called it a assasanation becuz it waz all planned out

wat happened

:shoot: :huh:
:shoot:

BiG WhiztlEr 03-03-05 01:53 PM

the fukin asians are not fukin playin around mayn

Linguistics 03-03-05 02:21 PM

so shit like that happens in VA and every other gang city.....all the time.......its called gang related crimes

Nynth Degree 03-03-05 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG WhiztlEr
a couple of dayz ago
it waz about 2:30 or sometime in the afternoon at a intersection in south sac
it waz a asian on asian crime
some asian cat waz sittin in hiz whip at a red light next to a school bus full of kids
and hella other cars in brawd daylight 2 guyz came from oposite sides of the street came on dude in the car from the front wit i think it waz some ak's stood in front of the car and just shot at the car killed the foo inside the car
sprayed the entire car in front of some kidz they called it a assasanation becuz it waz all planned out

wat happened

What do you mean what happened? Is this like a riddle or something?

Germ 03-03-05 02:28 PM

^ haha, yeah, well, since im not the dude who got gunned/'assinated'....i guess we'll never know

KOOL COL-B 03-03-05 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiG WhiztlEr
wat happened

well, im guessin they were both members of rv, and tha guy in tha car didnt pay tha utha guyz tha rv money he owed them. yeah, that prolly iz wut happened, werd

Wet Willy 03-03-05 03:52 PM

i dont believe it.. i know shit happens.. this is just another kid trying to get some attention in his thread. which me being as stupid as i am.. am giving him the attention he wants right now.. "God Damn It"

~Luciano~ 03-03-05 03:54 PM

in Detroit they jus jump in ya passenger seat at a red light
and put a Double Barrel Shotgun 2 ya Eye and say Gimee Ya Shit Bitch

*Nuff Said*

BiG WhiztlEr 03-04-05 01:32 PM

i swear to god mayn the part that im shocked about iz that they planned it out mayn u aint seein the picture get wit the program

BiG WhiztlEr 03-04-05 01:34 PM

they made the light go red they knew were he waz gonna be
but inspite of it all mayn ill give props to both the foos who shot him bcuz thats
the mutha fukin way to handle buisness and show other foos we aint fukin around

Capital B 03-04-05 01:41 PM

That shit didn't happen becuse I live In south sac...stop trying to get attention. you dont know shit...."sitin in his wip" your garbage someone should shoot you.