RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Aiyo Nostradumbass...this one's for you homie...and nah, it ain't a beef thread (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180105)

Tha Q 03-04-05 05:43 AM

Aiyo Nostradumbass...this one's for you homie...and nah, it ain't a beef thread

homie, 4 real...if you gonna comment on my music, know the facts...

if I drop 10 tracks, only 1/2 of em could be called "beef" tracks...I drop deep shit and occasionally a club joint. Those, however, go unnoticed. Why?...I'll tell you. People love beef. In fact, I gave you the link to a club type track I did that was fuckin nice...but, you didn't even check it out. So, I don't wanna hear no more from you about me dissin RV members. Also, look at your battle record, a combined 46-1 in audio and text. And, you got the nerve to say I beef alot? Fuck u think battlin is...all topical? sure kid...You're jus mad u ain't figured out the art of sayin FUCK YOU in a dope way like I have...And, what I say in my new track stands...FUCK A NOSTRADUMAS...listen to the lyrics duke...

and fuck all the wack 13 -23 year olds who gonna come in here and talk shit...U can get it to!

:gfy:

iamthatdude87 03-04-05 05:47 AM

Fuck You!!!!!!!!!! :hump: :laugh:

just playing fam :thumbup:

Ambient 03-04-05 07:29 AM

Q, your member's title is quite disturbing. :laugh:

Sean Gunner 03-04-05 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient
Q, your member's title is quite disturbing. :laugh:

Yes it is. Honestly, Q, he is only one person. Why spend so much time on one person?

Ca'lam 03-04-05 11:43 AM

i really havent heard anything from you than diss track Q.. maybe i missed the other ones.. i havent been around for a while.. but the ones u dropped lately, are a lil diferent from diss tracks, but some of them are :huh: iunno.. :shoot: fuck em

say it with me Q :shoot: fuck em muhahahaha

La Cosa Nostra 03-04-05 10:23 PM

Aiight number 1 -- I never directly aimed that statement at you personally. You took it upon yourself to say that I must be talking about you.. Then I get an IM from you last night telling me that on your new track you say Fuck Nostradamus because I said you only make diss tracks. All I said was, if your making a diss track because you dont like me saying you only really do diss tracks then doesent that just prove my point?

BTW, I did check your other track.. I thought it was good but I really didnt know what to say in the thread because I was gonna write a big reply but I had to go out.. But look; exactly from when I said that shit about Diss tracks, I'm not gonna lie you were one of the people I had in mind.. But the reason I didnt name names was because half that statement wasnt even about you.. In your case I think you focus too much energy on dissing RV members when in reality that gets you nowhere. Not that you dont have the skill to make non-diss tracks..

But w/e Q.. Thats a bitch move dissing me then saying theres no beef.. And if you wanna start beef over shit like that, then thats your call. I aint even worried.

∆ P E X X 03-04-05 11:19 PM

Quote:
and fuck all the wack 13 -23 year olds who gonna come in here and talk shit...U can get it to!

ehh blah blah blah. You wont' do jack shit to anyone. I'm living proof of that. You've been duckin me for how many weeks now? At least you're smart enough not to mention me in a diss track. Yeah...you're "Number 1" tough guy..

∆ P E X X 03-04-05 11:20 PM

BTW nostra - that ass in your sig looks like two paper plates.

Keyz 03-04-05 11:25 PM

Dam Q thought me and you were heading for war, but you got half of RV after you, what that shit feel like? lol fuck em....