RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   1st Blue Game Sig..... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180184)

Hoodz Prophet 03-04-05 09:17 PM

1st Blue Game Sig.....

iight got tired of doin red Game sigs so i did a blue jawn.....don't mistake me 4 a ckrab tho but yeah lemme get sum feed an ratingz on this if u hate i'll get ur shit deleted mufucka.....leave real feed not like "ehh text sucks" or "dope 8/10" i wunt real ass feed tell me wut u like an wut u don't like it lookz kinda like my Em cover but ehh

ratings an feed niggaaa :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 03-04-05 11:28 PM

You know I have left feed on every single sig you have ever done? Same with Tizz.

I like the backround, cutting is fine, the font gets kind of hard to read in ridah, but overall not that bad. I like it, colors flow good as well. --That good enough feed?

Metaskriptz 03-04-05 11:52 PM

Game Pictures Coudev been Better,

Font work is nice also the Background. Different Style for SUbtext which like a lil. Looks more Like a Album Cover Though. But Overall Its ok, Thats Enuff Feed Also
7.5/10

God 03-05-05 12:36 AM

its okay, i like i t i give it a 8.5/10 nice work\
but im not really feeling the sub text

Affinity 03-05-05 12:43 AM

thats so dope man im trippin off that ish right now yo

ahhahaha

JRoy 03-05-05 01:45 AM

yeah thats pretty cool....that one red game sig you had was real sick....you should still use that.....that'll never ever get old......but still this was pretty good.......8/10

Daubs 03-05-05 07:26 AM

its good
the text was a good choice but i think you should have used a "harder" font (if ya get me)
only thing part from that really is that the pic is black and white so doesnt flow as wel as it could. The script in the bg is becomin quite played but i think it still suits the bg well
8/10

Graphical 03-05-05 09:03 AM

nice, real nice.. how do u do that to the top text

.You.Neek.™ 03-05-05 11:53 PM

does not match but its straight
6/10

Barburyin 03-06-05 12:55 PM

MY NIGGA does it again good shyt i like the way u did the text effect n blended everything in still gotta teach me that text lol get at me im bak!

.Fatal. 03-08-05 01:13 PM

hot, i like the color scheme how u did blue but however i think this is an alrighty sig for a few reasons, u shood have made the game blue, subtext is too damn big try acknowlegdement and put the !'s in urself, everything else is dope thatz the only things i dont like of the sig, text is dope, pic is dope, i like the border on there, game blends right in (he'd blend better if he was blue tho) but yea everything blendz good i'd say a 7.5/10 cu i know that u one of da illest and dat dats not ur best work i say u did that in like 20 minutes topz, but its still dope homeboy stay active ma dude 1

distilled 03-08-05 05:55 PM

Its pretty Nice.

I dont like the subtext. Main text is Nice, simple and Nice.

Good Brushwork and blending, dope shit.