RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Asians (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180295)

Bangalore 03-05-05 04:17 PM

Asians

well since we are covering everything lets get everything out on the table... why did they invent such good taste'n food?... that is all i ask.... alot of the asians i know are really good freestylers.. 2...

~Sonofisis~ 03-05-05 04:20 PM

You probably didn't finish high school, but any average person will tell you that India is in Asia, being that you're Indian (I Think), that would make you Asian also you idiot..

Ca'lam 03-05-05 04:26 PM

spy you've already lost all respect from me lmao.. sad though.. oh well

Dabatos 03-05-05 05:06 PM

iono.. i guess cuz since we're smart in skewl we must be smart in cooking?? U see all the mercadece we be driving!!

For$akeN 03-05-05 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Five Oe
iono.. i guess cuz since we're smart in skewl we must be smart in cooking?? U see all the mercadece we be driving!!

Then how come I'm not smart?
Is it because I'm only half!!!

Dabatos 03-05-05 06:00 PM

sadely yes!! im very sorry to tell you the truth! :( haha j/k.. but i do have a mercadece and my parents are rich as hell.. Can I say 400,000 a year? ;).. but i still don't get shyt.. so imma have to work hard to make my own money :(

KaNg kOrRuPt 03-05-05 06:03 PM

yo i'm filipino, most people would consider me asian but i consider myself pacific islander, i'm definitely not smart, and not rich, but my mom cooks good.

BiZzO 03-05-05 06:06 PM

spy, u were the one who bitched about someone callin u an arab, so why start this shit again dude...

Affinity 03-05-05 06:07 PM

yea man asians got dope foods yo, i have no clue how they did it they must be magic

KaNg kOrRuPt 03-05-05 06:14 PM

^^^^^Hahahaha yup that's it!!!

Dabatos 03-05-05 06:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaNg kOrRuPt
yo i'm filipino, most people would consider me asian but i consider myself pacific islander, i'm definitely not smart, and not rich, but my mom cooks good.

Thats true.. i am a pacific islander..but i say im asian only so other peeps wouldn't get confused

KaNg kOrRuPt 03-05-05 06:22 PM

Quote:
Thats true.. i am a pacific islander..but i say im asian only so other peeps wouldn't get confused

true true are you filipino and what part of the bay are you from?

Dabatos 03-05-05 06:25 PM

Daly City, And Redwood City..
I live in red wood city but go to skewl in Daly City.. But i have a buisness called Avis Rent A Car in San Fransisco right next to metreon.. but i doubt u know where daly city is.. or wut metreon is

Lord Vader 03-05-05 06:48 PM

Quote:
sadely yes!! im very sorry to tell you the truth! :( haha j/k.. but i do have a mercadece and my parents are rich as hell.. Can I say 400,000 a year? ;).. but i still don't get shyt.. so imma have to work hard to make my own money :(

You can't even spell the car...it's Mercedes...
not all asians are smart
its just studing is emphasized in their culture
ignorant fools.