RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Instrumental releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Explicit Productions (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180473)

E.C 03-06-05 02:29 PM

Explicit Productions

ight im looking to be a top beat maker... to do that i need feed and critizism... hope u enjoy them and any feedback would be helpful... you all can use my beats... ight.. link in the sig :thumbup:

Speats 03-06-05 02:37 PM

listening:
exposure,nice strings,only the claps arew getting anoying
what prog do you use?
2nd Time lucky : pretty nice man,the piano reminds me of dre :thumbup:

E.C 03-06-05 03:24 PM

lol thnx i use magix music maker.... i apriciate the feedback... uppin for more feed....

Speats 03-06-05 10:46 PM

u think you could send me it please,

E.C 03-07-05 10:47 AM

i cant man... my internet connection is slow as hell.. it would take forever... but u can download it from limewire or what ever u use...

uppin for more feedback cumin

E.C 03-07-05 05:00 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn n

fluidmoon 03-07-05 10:14 PM

i liked the top beat, it was smooth, had a groove to it, the claps added a nice touch, for your first time, not bad, i started makin my own beats as well, the top one is my fav, if you wanna check it out.. keep it up.1

E.C 03-08-05 10:55 AM

yh i cjecked em out... they nice.. good to se esome people doing beats... :thumbup: what6 programme u use?

fluidmoon 03-08-05 01:44 PM

thanks man, i use Acid Pro to make em, i'm starting to lean towards some trip hop though, i like mixing styles to see what sounds good, getting creative...i appreciate you peepin..1

E.C 03-08-05 04:12 PM

h man its aight.. i like looking at other peoples beats it helps me learn new styles n shit... i tried to use acid pro but it was too hard and i couldn't get the hang of it

upppin for more feedback!!!

Zuluflow 03-21-05 12:42 AM

yo this shit is ight, but too ambient for me, i like that grimey shit nahmean, but listenin from a rappers perspective, i mean ''Ican flow to ém nahmean'' but they don't inspire me to go real hard on that shit.. u need to make ém more basic & have sum double snare, & take a kick out here n there nahmean.. but shits not bad for a newbie ya heard, I'ma gyve the top beat a 4 / 10.. too boring, not enough oomph, nahmean.. & the 2nd one a 5.5 /10.. very ambient, and chilled out, but just not me ya heard.. try spendin tyme collectin samples & shit & werk yo style out nahmean, it'll all come in tyme..

RespecK

E.C 03-29-05 07:47 AM

yweh man ppriceiate the tiome u took to rite that... i get what ur sayin u cant really make shit wit magix cos u can only use the samples u got on it but im getting fruity loops 4 tomoro so imma fool around wit that for a bit n then ill be making some griamey beats nah meen lol

Zuluflow 03-30-05 08:16 PM

herd.. keep up souljah..

RespecK