RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Favorite Car... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=180507)

Bangalore 03-06-05 05:05 PM

Favorite Car...

ight name ur favorite car..what kinda car u drive.. or what kinda car u own...the car u wish u had.. o yea if u want talk bout ur rents car (s)

me- fav car is my neighbors (across the lake)porsche cayenne . turbo tha thing is sick.. he is a owns some club in the city. but the thing is all black with black rims.. and red racing brakes.. hot.

i have a volvo s70.. i'm selling it though cuz i don't need it anymore .. seeing that i am goin to college in chi town.

i wish i had a jag s-type.. i always have had a thing for jags...i'm hope'n i get one for college graduation

... your turn

i'm big in photography and i took these pictures.. in caen paris. and in the gatwick airport... the porsche was some guys at our hotel

Dirty Nigga 03-06-05 05:09 PM

I got a few dope rides i want

Hummer, Black, with windowd tinted, some fly ass gold rims, like a 8 part audio unit in the trunk, that'd be fly

Or a Lexington truck, maybe a Bentley

i dont like all the sporty type of rides, i like some high class rides that are practical, lol besides the hummer which aint too practical

but when i get my drivin licencse i wanna get me a Bentley, my aunts boyfriend fits Engines for Bentley out in Texas, so i'd love ta have a bentley, dont know if any of y'all saw the fairly recent motorshow in Detroit, the new bentley, cant remeber what it was called, but it hittin auto showcases early next year, it looks DOPE AS FUCK

pInkMonkeY 03-06-05 05:13 PM

my yellow mustang...my baby.

Blay'all 03-06-05 05:51 PM

Volvo... 'rents old car... ya heard me... :cool:

Ministry 03-06-05 06:34 PM

78 corvette...nothins better

dOpEbOi 210 03-06-05 06:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck.Shot
I got a few dope rides i want

Hummer, Black, with windowd tinted, some fly ass gold rims, like a 8 part audio unit in the trunk, that'd be fly

Or a Lexington truck, maybe a Bentley

i dont like all the sporty type of rides, i like some high class rides that are practical, lol besides the hummer which aint too practical

but when i get my drivin licencse i wanna get me a Bentley, my aunts boyfriend fits Engines for Bentley out in Texas, so i'd love ta have a bentley, dont know if any of y'all saw the fairly recent motorshow in Detroit, the new bentley, cant remeber what it was called, but it hittin auto showcases early next year, it looks DOPE AS FUCK

so uh i guess bentley's r pretty practical now-a-days????

Bangalore 03-06-05 06:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yungg Blay
Volvo... 'rents old car... ya heard me... :cool:

haha i love my volvo she is old school prep. i hate the fact i have to sell her

-13 Amp- 03-06-05 07:54 PM

I drive an 86 Trans Am and I’m fixing up a 77 Trans Am (im going to make it look like the Smokey & The Bandit trans am) So I guess my fav. kind of car is Trans Ams, but I also love Corvettes, Chevelles, old Camaros, Novas etc etc, pretty much I love muscle cars

Bangalore 03-06-05 07:55 PM

hemi cuda back in the day was bomb .. tis old guy down the street has some old school mustang its red . its a convertible.

X-§tatic 03-06-05 08:43 PM

I wouldn't want kinown of them classic cars or nothing because they'd be a bitch to fix. Some of them cars you need custom parts made and it'd be alot of money. But anyway, my dream, vehicle is a brand new Ford Mustang, Blue, with Dayton Spoke Wire rims, Convertable too.

Affinity 03-06-05 09:03 PM

theres way to many to choose

...KeyStyle... 03-06-05 09:07 PM

My favorite car'd have to be a corvette

∆ P E X X 03-06-05 09:13 PM

Current car: Guards Red 1995.5 Porsche 911 twin turbo with some light mods and a Strosek Mega II kit.

Favorite car: Hmm.....not many cars really get me excited anymore. Only other car I'd really like to own is an 03 Cobra in Graphite (like my 01 GT was) or Mineral Grey. Aside from that - maybe an Evo. Well..as far as cars without mods anyway...Modded shit - a mid 90s RX-7 or a C5 vette.

Bangalore 03-06-05 09:20 PM

yea kid at my school has a Rx-7 its balck and ill.. kid next door has a z06 vette but drives his dads g55. i was looking at a 911 but they are just dumb for minnesota

godfather 03-06-05 09:22 PM

i want a brand new
06 corvette